Nightmares Turned Me Into A Nocturnal Animal
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
I try to be online as much as possible, but real life, man, that can be a pain lol.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy - Dark Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror, Thriller, Drama, Comedy.
Hello! I'm Moon.

I'm new to the site. Let me start by telling you a bit about myself.

I am 28 years old, I'll be 29 in July. I've been roleplaying since I was 14 - 15 years old. I am married irl, so I will not accept any irl proclamations... I am a literate role player who loves detail, I rp and accept 3rd person only. I typically reply with a paragraph or more, depending on what my mood is and what you give me to work with. I mostly rp fandoms (Creepypasta, Marvel/DC, South Park, Death Note, Naruto, Star Wars, Castlevania, and many other fandoms. I have been broadening my rp horizons as of late). I also enjoy original story ideas, but you have to be willing to help me plot out thr story and we have to have open communication.

I am not a blatant smut role player. Don't get me wrong, writing smut is fun. But I'm not interested in pure smutty roleplay. I want to world build and create characters. After all, the characters are what make rp interesting. Plus our characters need to have chemistry between them to be able to work in an rp. So smut isn't the first thing I think of when working on a fun story.

I do have rp rules and triggers.

1. I am a detailed roleplayer, I write as if I'm writing a story. I only do 3rd person. I don't expect the same from my rp partner(s) but I do expect effort. I cannot rp using stars and I don't rp with short answers. If you wanna rp with me, you gotta be able to adapt and help work out ideas for the rp as well. I can't be the only one coming up with ideas. I cannot rp with someone who doesn't use their imagination.

2. I mostly rp fandoms, and I enjoy using ocs (original characters) for these rps. But I will rp the canon/non-canon crush/love interest of your oc. The fandoms I use are listed below.

———

Movies.

Star Wars (the original six movies)/The Mandalorian

Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts

Pirates of the Caribbean

Anything Tim Burton related

Lord of the Rings

The Princess Bride

Stardust

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Horror franchises (mostly slasher films - Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer, etc)

Marvel/DCU

————

TV Shows.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies

Pretty Little Liars

Star-Crossed

The 100

Dollhouse

Supernatural

Charmed (the original with the Halliwell sisters)

Dexter

Marvel/DCU

Once Upon A Time

American Horror Story

South Park (the characters have to be aged up)

Archer (animated series)

————

Anime.

Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate

Death Note

Fruits Basket (not interested in animals anything. I just really love the characters and storylines)

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden ((need a break from fandom))

My Hero Academia

Tokyo Ghoul

Angels of Death

Sword Art Online

Black Butler

Durarara!

Psycho-Pass

Castlevania

————

Games.

Resident Evil (the original stuff, anything before 6, 7 & 8)

Mortal Kombat

Final Fantasy

Legend of Zelda

Kingdom Hearts

Five Nights At Freddy's

Castlevania

Alice - American Mcgees/Madness Returns

Skyrim

————

Other.

Creepypasta

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

Vampire Kisses (a book series)

YouTuber stuff (Jacksepticeye, Markiplier…etc)

Original ideas.

(I'm open to other fandoms as well)

3. I am willing to rp smut/dark storylines. But we'll have to discuss what we'll be working with.

4. For certain fandoms I like working with AU's (Alternate Universe) rps.

5. When I rp I do 50/50. This means no one oc or character is more important than the other persons.

We work on this rp together, we grow it together, we do everything 50/50 and things will go smoothly.

6. I don't rp with people under the age of 17/18.

7. We do not kill off characters unless we discuss it first. Please respect this rule.

8. If you do not reply within a month, I will assume the rp is over or you're no longer interested in the rp. And I will no longer attempt to rp with you. I understand that life can be hectic at times. And I do respect someone who can tell me they're going through something and won't be able to talk or rp. Communication is key!

9. Do not tell me how to rp my oc. Or what to change. I made my oc the way he/she is and it stays that way. Period. Doing this will end our roleplay partner status.

10. For smut roleplay I do not use vulgar words such as c!ck & pssy. A)) I was in an abusive relationship that ruined that for me. B)) They sound disgusting in the world of literature, especially in a romantic setting. C)) They are trigger words and make me uncomfortable. We are writers, get creative.

With that said I am a pretty laid-back role player. And I understand if my rules or the way I rp are intimidating at all. My rp partnership isn't for everyone and that's fine ^^ but I do hope we can get along and work on fun stuff together. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I have a lot to offer to the roleplay community and I hope we can have fun together.

Ps. I prefer playing female characters, but will play male characters for double up romance rps and as side characters if needed.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

Your interests and preferences are almost identical to mine, it's a shame we are both leading ladies! 😂 Welcome to Iwaku, though! I hope this can be a good new rp home for you!

Welcome! Alot of our wants and need align i love Character development and World building!
IM also a HUGE fan of Helluva boss and The Stolis/Blitz dynamic but with original Characters! Message me back if your interested ima send you a PM :) Id love to be a new roleplay buddy! :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Moon!

We're happy to have you. Plus, I'm sure any potential partners (like the person above !!!) appreciate all the cool, helpful info you've put up about yourself. It's a great way to start reeling in some new writing friends! Looks like we're both July babies too, so obviously you're super cool. If you need any help getting around, let any of us on staff know <3 We'd love to help.

Have a great day! ✨

Hi! I'd love to potentially do some AHS roleplay! I have an OC I'd love to pair with one of Evan's characters, and I'd be happy to double, if you'd like!