1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
romance, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, and any combination thereof including fandom

S C R O L L →​

N O T E: the lowercase is for ~*aesthetic*~ so don't worry—i do use proper grammar, etc. in character

f55b3f330baaca9393ef65aeab3be97f.gif

✘ ― about me
i'm nova, & i've been roleplaying for nine-ish years on a number of sites. right now, i'm in search of a partner (or partners) to create interesting, plot-filled story surrounding the wizarding world involving the characters of the original stories or an oc. while i didn't read the books, i do adore the movies, and from what i've read, i know that draco didn't quite get a fair shake as his movie-self versus his book-self—i think there's a lot to explore for him. i would love, love, love to work with my partner to create a plot, and i am incredibly open to any ideas that you may have! if anything interests you here, please, please, please pm me (i'll only respond to requests through pm's and only pms's). i highly recommend reading the entire post as i have a few notes at the end that could hinge your decision. also, make sure you keep your eye out for passphrases―if you don't supply these, we absolutely cannot roleplay.

✘ ― what i'm looking for
◎ someone who is willing to write at a high level with proper grammar & the works
— to be clear, mistakes are totally fine & i absolutely understand! additionally, if you're a non-native English speaker, please do not be daunted by this—i'm not going to stack the deck against you.
◎ someone who is a redstar, like myself (basically, of legal age)
◎ someone who is alright with me playing a female main (i can also play male side characters—i.e. harry, etc.)

i am willing to double, but the other pairing has to make sense with the story we have. i refuse to double just for the sake of doubling.
◎ someone who is alright with me posting every few days to once a week (less is fine, just let me know)
◎ someone willing to communicate with me ooc
◎ someone willing to bring their own ideas to the table & to contribute to the planning
◎ someone who can write at least 3/4+ lengthy paragraphs per post
◎ someone willing to tell me if there's an issue

— i care a lot what you think, so i think it's critical that you please tell me; i can't fix a problem if i don't know that there is one.
◎ if you read this, mention "accio"

✘ ― my expectations
◎ some smut!!! (60 plot/40 smut is about as high as i go, though, for smut in these plots in particular)
— i will absolutely respect your boundaries/no-gos & all i ask is that you do the same for me
◎ someone willing to play draco against my female main (an oc or a canon female)
◎ depth, but also fun!
◎ effort from my partner in planning along with myself
◎ if you read this, mention "sectumsempra"

73c3309fa6d73a2fd27b9fdf94473c95.gif

✘ ― pairings + ideas
bolded is the role i would play
◎ draco malfoy x hermione granger

— i love, love, love this pairing & i'm really interested in exploring it with them as adults after the wizarding war or in an au/alternate canon history manner!
◎ draco malfoy x pansy parkinson
— slytherin royalty? sign me up. she was a prefect alongside him, they were noted to be incredibly close during their sixth year, & i'd love to play with the idea that she also took the dark mark under coercion.
— we could explore their life right before the war, during the war, or even after during the fallout—there are a ton of options for us!
◎ draco malfoy x astoria greengrass
— we don't know much about astoria other than she's another pureblood, but draco's parents weren't entirely pleased with him choosing to marry her. he stood up to them & married her regardless. she later dies of a blood cruse that made her frail.
— maybe we could explore them trying to break her curse or any number of other options!
◎ draco malfoy x araminta goode (my oc)
— araminta is an American auror with macusa, descended from a witch who was killed in the salem witch trials, sarah goode. she meets draco one way or another in the years after the second wizarding war, & a relationship is quick to spark.
— araminta isn't complete yet, & part of that depends on what we decide to do with the plot
— what could possibly happen? maybe good ole moldy voldy is back (can you really banish that kind of evil from the universe?). maybe macusa has fallen, overrun by pureblood extremists tired of sharing their privileges of those with less defined bloodlines. maybe it's something entirely different or nothing at all—the choice is entirely ours.
notes, etc. for this plot below

✘ ― details
◎ okay so these are obviously very open-ended plots/pairing/ideas that we can do a lot with, and i do have a few different ideas if you're interested. i would love to hear your ideas on where we could &/or should take these
◎ i'm also super open to tweaking the canon as we choose with personalities, relationships, history, etc. so that we 1) don't box ourselves into something that we don't entirely love & 2) can expand the universe to aid in plot & character development
if you'd rather suggest a plot of your own, please do! i'm open to any suggestions that you may have, but i do reserve the right to object, of course.
◎ also, highkey really want harry & draco to have a past together (there's literally so much sexual tension between them & you can't tell me otherwise). i'm a messy queen who stans two messy kings, okay.
◎ if you read this, mention "marvolo"

✘ ― final words
that's all i have for now, so if you're interested, please pm me & make sure to include the passphrases. (they don't have to be worked into a sentence or anything—just include them!) if you have any questions, you can drop them down below!