Hi... I'm very awkward at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JinxedSouls

Original poster
Well I'm going to just start with the first little thing they give you to start out and expand on it a little.

What do you prefer to be called?
  • Jinx, Ember or Envy work for me, tend to be character names I like to use more than any others.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
  • Boy physically but I tend to be female mentally at least as much as male (so I've been told at least.)
How old are you?
  • I'm in my early twenties.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
  • I'm new to the site but I have RP'd with friends before. I'm only a little nervous/scared at not knowing anyone I'll be RPing with.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
  • I prefer partners over groups. The thought of more than two people effecting a story makes me nervous, even a little scared.
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
  • I would love the cherry blossoms but sadly I have allergies that keep me inside most of the summer.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
  • "I've got soul but I'm not a solider" tends to play through my head a lot but it's not really "tormenting" my mind.
What kind of music do you enjoy to listen to?
  • I love a lot of stuff but it mostly revolves around Metal, Dubstep and Punk and their sub-genres. Some of my all time favorite bands include but are not limited to are: Bad Religion, System of a Down, Panic! at the Disco, Foo Fighters, Skrillex and Macklemore.
Are you apart of any fandoms?
  • Quite a few: MLP: FIM, Castlevania, Resident Evil, The Legend of Zelda (especially Majora's Mask), Black Butler, Soul Eater, Silent Hill (not much experience sadly), and some others that I can't think of the names of right now.
What is your favorite holiday or season?
  • I love Halloween, absolutely adore it because of all the things it brings such as Fall and costumes/horror movies.
Are you a creator or do you just enjoy Roleplaying?

Are there any things about you that make you stand out?
  • I really don't know, I don't get out much besides from going to my job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Jinxie Ember! :D Welcome to the community!

Hello hello
Welcome to the Hall of stories Ember ^-^
Hope you enjoy roleplaying with us on here

You write Visual Novels?! Is it Ren'Py? Because it's a great engine, if you don't already use it- ASDFGHELLO!

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay here..

And be aware of the flying marshmallows :3

Hi people. Awkward fix I didn't notice before a comment was made "visual novels" was actually supposed to be "graphic novels" but now I'm considering creating one for fun but not sure how that will go. Um not really sure what to say so um ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.