Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical
Hello! As you can see from the left, I'm Poofy! When I say that I mean my name on here is Poofy and that my hair is very poofy. Ok, so... this is not awkward at all...
...Welp, may as well start with the fact that I am very new to roleplaying on a forum, so please forgive me if I mess up with anything.
Uhhhh, I really love to write and I used to roleplay all the time (on a minecraft server and on discord with a few friends), so when I heard (read) that here you could write stories, share them, and roleplay, I thought it would be nice to try and join in on the fun!
I'm usually very shy and quite around new people, so forgive me if I don't say anything for a bit and ask for help every now and again, but once I get to know you, I can, and probably will be, very talkative and loud (literally and figuratively). I personally think I am not very good at conversations, and that I am far better at just listening/reading what other people have to say.
I hope to not disappoint with any short stories I write on here (if I write any and actually click the button without freaking out for whatever reason), and I also hope that everyone has a good day/night.

Hello, Poofy :D welcome to Iwaku. Your avatar portrays the fluff pretty dang well. o_o That cat is super floof!

So glad you decided to join the site, Iwaku is a great place to read, write and share your stories and characters, and even worldbuild for future projects, whether it be RPs or stories. And of course, we've got Roleplays galore for you to partake in, whether it be Group Roleplays or 1x1s. The site might seem intimidating at first, but don't worry, it's not too complicated to navigate or use! It'll just take some getting used to :D

Don't be afraid to ask me or other staff members questions if you have any! In fact, ask away! It's always better to ask if you're not sure or need help :3 nice to meet ya, Poofy!