Hi, I'm new :)

C

Copper

Original poster
I don't really know what to say, only that I'm new and I'm looking forwards to joining some RPs :)

Hi Copper! :D Welcome to the site! Mosey on over to the Jump INs area to jump right on in to a roleplay, or check out the signups forum! >:3 Or one on ones area if you like two player RPs.

Welcome to Iwaku, Copper. I don't know how new you are, but you could always sign up for a mentor to help you along. You can do that here .

Welcome, Copper! Let us know if you need help finding a game to join!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You are new, indeed, but we'll soon fix that up~

While you're here, though, I'll give you some places to check out to further your goal of being involved in roleplays!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You should definitely still take a look around the site since those links barely scratch the surface, though.
If you need any help, please do ask!

Hiya Copper! Welcome to Iwaku. Don't let me know if you need help 'cause I just lurk in the cbox and then say hi to new members. But I have faith that you will join and enjoy some games!