Hi! i'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phoenix

Original poster
Hi well i'm new to the site so i dont really know anything about it lol, i love to RP and write storys, i mostly rolerplay as a boy even if i'm a girl as it helps me in several things with my story
i normaly do furry, animal, anthro, real life rp but i'm into any
sorry if my english isnt good i'm still studing but i know the bases and most of it but i have alot to learn

please take care of me

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Heya, Phoenix! First, let me say I love your name. The Phoenix is my favorite myth, secondly welcome to Iwaku, home of the nerds! Here you'll feel super comfy since everyone here is a cinnamon bun. Since you said you don't know the site all that well I suggest paying a visit to the Newbie Care package, you'll get a guide to help you around the site and all that fun stuff, but if you're not up for it, then please don't hesitate to ask staff or me for help!

Welcome! Well, writing in the language you're trying to improve at is always a good way to go, so best of luck to you! Here, I want you to have this cookie. Have fun.

Hey there, Phoenix! If you need some help navagating the site, don't hesitate to ask a staffer or intern-- Ah, red and icy blue guys respectively. Although, you can get a mentor for all your questions and needs by requesting a care package down at Newbie Care Package . Other than that, peruse our fine wares and have fun~

Welcome, @phoenix! I like your name, the mythical phoenix is mentioned or featured often in my roleplays. ^^ And I think that roleplaying male characters is an interesting experience when we're girls, haha. My bestfriend is better playing male roles than I am, but I'm also learning.

As Vivian and Revolver have already nudged you to the Newbie Care Package (and I assure you it's worth it!), allow me to offer my own way of helping you get familiarized to the site - on the roleplaying side of things with a touch of how to navigate the roleplaying section. Try out this guide which introduces you to Iwaku forum roleplays!

I look forward to seeing you around the site! Have fun~

Hey, Phoenix! Welcome! I'm diggin' that avatar of yours. Like you, I also roleplay mostly boys, even though I'm a girl. *high five!* You say you are still studying English... are you a native English speaker? If not, your English is very good!

Hey there and welcome.

Like others have mentioned, you're free to play whichever gender you feel most comfortable in here, regardless of if it matches you! There are plenty who play the same, the opposite, and even both or more so don't feel like you shouldn't.

If you need help, the Newbie Care Package can help get you set up with a mentor or you can ask a staff member questions too. The Help Desk is also a useful place full of answers and you can ask questions there as well.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.