Hi I'm new to online role play

S

Star Strider

Original poster
um... well i guess i should get started.
the names John on here i'd like to be called Strider but if thats too much then John will do. I'm 21 and a little awakward in real life. I'm new to online role play so if theres any tips you can give me it would be much appreciated. I learn fast on some things but no others so please be kind if something goes over my head

Well Hello there Strider! When it comes to online roleplaying one of the things I find to get the most enjoyment out of it is to remember to be in character! There are a lot of different styles that people use so my biggest suggestion is don't be afraid to try new things! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku, Strider.

Check out this link for some awesome tips on roleplay here at Iwaku, and forum rp in general : )

Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Iwaku,

I hope you will have lots of fun Roleplaying here!
And remember, Roleplay the crap out of yourself.

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Iwaku Strider! There are lots of useful resources here on Iwaku to help get you started and there's always the staff you can talk to for help. I hope you're having a great time so far. And last but not least, awesome avatar. Reminds me of Castle Age.

Welcome to Iwaku Strider! There are lots of useful resources here on Iwaku to help get you started and there's always the staff you can talk to for help. I hope you're having a great time so far. And last but not least, awesome avatar. Reminds me of Castle Age.
thanks man I like rangers so I looked up rangers on google and got this :D I love it