Hi, I'm new here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angel Seraphim

Original poster
Hi. I'm Angel. I like anime and books. I just joined the iwaku roleplay community. I have problems with being shy and slightly detached when I'm in a new environment. I've roleplayed before but I'm probably not too good at it. I'm here to improve my writing skills and have fun ^^ I hope we can be friends.

Reactions: PureKor
Welcome to the madness xD. Please enjoy your stay ~

And be Aware of the flying marshmallows xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the madness xD. Please enjoy your stay ~

And be Aware of the flying marshmallows xD
Thanks! I am totally up for some madness. *looks around for those flying marshmallows* ;)

Reactions: PureKor
Hehe aren't you adorable~
Welcome :) have fun!
I am also shy but once you meet that one friend to get you started you will have a blast~

• Thank You
I am very shy too, I have to pretend I'm not. O_O

Welcome to the community, Angel!

• Thank You
Hellloooooooooo!
//offers brownies
Hope you like it here!
ahhhhhhhh helloooo!!!! I'm sure I'll like it here, there are so many nice people like you. Thank you for the brownies!!!! *noms on a brownie* ^^

I am very shy too, I have to pretend I'm not. O_O

Welcome to the community, Angel!
Hahah :D At least I'm not the only one. Thank you, Diana!! I suddenly want to hug all the nice people who encouraged me here on this thread >,<

^.^ sounds good! *will now spend the next several hours thinking up a secret shy people handshake*

Yep! But if you ever want to talk or rp or anything, feel free to ask me! And if you know how to PM someone please share your secrets! I have yet to figure this out XD

Reactions: Angel Seraphim
^.^ sounds good! *will now spend the next several hours thinking up a secret shy people handshake*

Yep! But if you ever want to talk or rp or anything, feel free to ask me! And if you know how to PM someone please share your secrets! I have yet to figure this out XD
heehee x) *thinks about a secret shy people handshake* pssttt, i think you just need to click the Conversation button thing to PM someone. i think ^~<

XD it would be like-- waving from the corner huddled up inside a blanket and then tapping someone quietly. I dunno. XD

Oooh okay I couldn't figure out if that was just something else or if that was what a PM was. Thanks!

Reactions: Angel Seraphim
XD it would be like-- waving from the corner huddled up inside a blanket and then tapping someone quietly. I dunno. XD

Oooh okay I couldn't figure out if that was just something else or if that was what a PM was. Thanks!
Ooooo okay!!!! *excited* :bouncy: *waves from the corner huddled up inside a blanket and taps someone quietly* Heehee, yes. I think the "start a conversation" is the way to PM someone :o *scratches head, not sure* and no problem ^^

Ooooo okay!!!! *excited* :bouncy: *waves from the corner huddled up inside a blanket and taps someone quietly* Heehee, yes. I think the "start a conversation" is the way to PM someone :o *scratches head, not sure* and no problem ^^

*taps back from huddled up in a blanket in the opposite corner because long spaghetti arm noodles yes and waves* Oh good ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.