Hi, I'm new here :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Angel Seraphim, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I'm Angel. I like anime and books. I just joined the iwaku roleplay community. I have problems with being shy and slightly detached when I'm in a new environment. I've roleplayed before but I'm probably not too good at it. I'm here to improve my writing skills and have fun ^^ I hope we can be friends.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the madness xD. Please enjoy your stay ~

And be Aware of the flying marshmallows xD

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thanks! I am totally up for some madness. *looks around for those flying marshmallows* ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hehe aren't you adorable~
    Welcome :) have fun!
    I am also shy but once you meet that one friend to get you started you will have a blast~

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. I am very shy too, I have to pretend I'm not. O_O

Welcome to the community, Angel!

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. Hellloooooooooo!
    //offers brownies
    Hope you like it here!

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. a
    Aw thank you so much >///<

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  8. ahhhhhhhh helloooo!!!! I'm sure I'll like it here, there are so many nice people like you. Thank you for the brownies!!!! *noms on a brownie* ^^

9. Hahah :D At least I'm not the only one. Thank you, Diana!! I suddenly want to hug all the nice people who encouraged me here on this thread >,<

10. Haha, no problem! Brownies are good shyness breakers! I'm shy as well shhhhh don't tell anybody :boxedin:

• Like Like x 1
  11. teehee -Don't worry, we can be shy TOGETHER- (>~<)

12. ^.^ sounds good! *will now spend the next several hours thinking up a secret shy people handshake*

Yep! But if you ever want to talk or rp or anything, feel free to ask me! And if you know how to PM someone please share your secrets! I have yet to figure this out XD

• Like Like x 1
  13. heehee x) *thinks about a secret shy people handshake* pssttt, i think you just need to click the Conversation button thing to PM someone. i think ^~<

14. XD it would be like-- waving from the corner huddled up inside a blanket and then tapping someone quietly. I dunno. XD

Oooh okay I couldn't figure out if that was just something else or if that was what a PM was. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ooooo okay!!!! *excited* :bouncy: *waves from the corner huddled up inside a blanket and taps someone quietly* Heehee, yes. I think the "start a conversation" is the way to PM someone :o *scratches head, not sure* and no problem ^^

16. Herro (/\) ^^

17. *taps back from huddled up in a blanket in the opposite corner because long spaghetti arm noodles yes and waves* Oh good ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.