Hi, I'm new here :)

C

chibili

Original poster
Hello, I'm ZadZap and I'm new to the whole roleplaying site thing...I guess I should introduce myself. I'm a somewhat literate roleplayer, I do paragraphs although when I don't have much to say it just ends up being one liners and I appologize in advance. I do try to pick up though. Also, I mainly rp fandoms...what fandomes do I roleplay you ask? Also what pairings?

Invader Zim:
ZaDr, ZaKr, ZDaKr
Bleach:
GrimIchi, AizenIchi, AizenGrim, GrimUlqui, IchiBya, RenBya, RenIchi, IkkaYumi, KenpachiXIchigo, HisagiKira
Ed, Edd, N Eddy:
KevEdd, KevEddy, EddEddy, EdEdd, EdJimmy, JohnnyJimmy, KevinRolf, KevX Rev!Edd (I will NOT do a Rev!Kev with Rev!Edd, I hate Rev!Kevin...I just don't see Kevin like that, I'm sorry.)
Gravitation:
YukiShuichi
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac:
PepSquee (Pepito and Todd) JohnnyX Older!Todd
Rise of The Guardians:
PitchXJack, BunnyXJack JackXHiccup (Crossover with How to Train Your Dragon)
Teen Titans:
AdonisXBeastboy, SladeXRobin, RobinXBeastboy, BeastboyXRaven
One Piece:
ZoroXSanji, ZoroXLuffy, SanjiXUsopp
Soul Eater:
SoulXKid, SoulXBlackStar, KidXBlackStar
Courage the Cowardly Dog:
KatzXCourage
Homestuck:
GamTav, JohnKat, JohnDave, RoseKanaya, DaveTerezi
Hey Arnold:
ArnoldXHelga, GeraldXArnold
Lilo and Stitch:
LiloXDib (from Invander Zim)
Pinky and The Brain:
PinkyBrain
Animaniacs:
DotXSkippy, Slappy SquirrelXWalter Wolf, YakkoXOC, WakkoXOC
Futurama:
BenderXFry
South Park:
KennyXButters, CartmanXKyle, StanXKyle, KennyXKyle, StanXRed Goth, CraigXTweek, ButtersXTweek, CraigXStan
Dexters Lab: MandarkXDexter

That's quite a list. :) Welcome.
Though I don't play fandoms myself, there are many people around here who do, so I'm sure you will have no shortage of roleplaying partners.

You have a pretty wide variety! I'm sure you'll have fun here, be sure to try new things and expand your repertoire even more!

Welcome to iwaku! hope to see you around!

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm pretty sure you'll find loads of folks interested in RP'ing with you, if not you can always use the JumpIn RPs. Happy writing! :)