Hi. I’m new here!

S

Strawberrymoo

Original poster
Hello! I'm new here. Getting a hang of things slowly. I'm a long time role player. Have been writing / Roleplaying for over 10 years! In search of some long term Rp partners. As well as friends. I like romance in my plots. So if you're not into it unfortunately I'm probably not the partner for you. (Sorry.) Right now I'm really into Harry Potter and Slice of life! So if you're interested in being my new friend let me know! Have a lovely day.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi there!! Welcome to Iwaku, we're glad to have you. :)

Check out Roleplay Connections to find some others with similar interests, and take a look at General Chatting if you want to get involved in the community and just hang out~

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask!

Reactions: Strawberrymoo
Hello! I'm new here. Getting a hang of things slowly. I'm a long time role player. Have been writing / Roleplaying for over 10 years! In search of some long term Rp partners. As well as friends. I like romance in my plots. So if you're not into it unfortunately I'm probably not the partner for you. (Sorry.) Right now I'm really into Harry Potter and Slice of life! So if you're interested in being my new friend let me know! Have a lovely day.

Hey!
So i i just started here. and ive only been writing for a short time. Ive always been more of a poet. I was moved by your post because not only are you looking for a roleplay partner but also a friend. I am a big romance person and that is so important to me in my story. Smut is important to but only when it fits the story. I love harry potter but i feel like i wouldnt be the best at playing harry. I could do a ron or draco pretty wel but harry always eludes me. I dont know what slice of life is but im going to assume it's an anime and if you are willing to work with me and help me grow then i wouldnt mind watching it and then working with you for it. I AM DYING FOR A NEW FRIEND. Talk soon *winky face.

Hey!
So i i just started here. and ive only been writing for a short time. Ive always been more of a poet. I was moved by your post because not only are you looking for a roleplay partner but also a friend. I am a big romance person and that is so important to me in my story. Smut is important to but only when it fits the story. I love harry potter but i feel like i wouldnt be the best at playing harry. I could do a ron or draco pretty wel but harry always eludes me. I dont know what slice of life is but im going to assume it's an anime and if you are willing to work with me and help me grow then i wouldnt mind watching it and then working with you for it. I AM DYING FOR A NEW FRIEND. Talk soon *winky face.

hello! Feel free to PM me if you want to plan something out!😊

Hello and welcome! Was wondering if you did strictly one on ones, or group rps. If you're into group rps, then I'm in a few I could recommend!

Hello and welcome! Was wondering if you did strictly one on ones, or group rps. If you're into group rps, then I'm in a few I could recommend!

hello! unfortunately I've had terrible experiences with groups so I really prefer 1x1. Thank you so much for the offer though! I appreciate it.

hello! unfortunately I've had terrible experiences with groups so I really prefer 1x1. Thank you so much for the offer though! I appreciate it.
Ah, you're good, was just wondering, since some of the Rps I'm in would like some new characters! Sorry for bothering you!

Ah, you're good, was just wondering, since some of the Rps I'm in would like some new characters! Sorry for bothering you!

not a bother at all! If you're ever wanting a 1x1 though let me know!

not a bother at all! If you're ever wanting a 1x1 though let me know!
M'kay! Will do!