Hi, I'm new here, shower me with adoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeremor

Original poster
Howdy yall, I'm new here at Iwaku and just wanted to say hey. Or, Howdy yall, as it turned out. Despite my very presumptuous thread title, I'm a pretty relaxed dude that just wants to get along with everybody. Don't be shy.

What do you prefer to be called?

Jeremor is fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Boy.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yep, I've been roleplaying for almost a decade now, in various forms.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?

I'm pretty much just interested in group RP's now, I've already found the best partner I could want.

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?

Staying in by the fire, I'm a southern boy. Me and snow don't mix.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Climbing Up The Walls by Radiohead​

Well, guess that's about it. Pleasure to meet yall, hope to enjoy the stay.:ferret:(nice smilies btw)

Welcome to Iwaku, Jeremor! We've got an awesome community here that loves to make awesome role plays, and would be more than happy to smother you in all the awesome floating around! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Awh snap, I missed out on your first welcome. Ah well. Hey, lief, welcome. So glad to have you. :heartbeat:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ferret emoticon!

Nice to have you on the site. :orcawhale::thumbsup2::shark:

Thanks for the replies yall, happy to be here. I'll definitely ask if I have any questions, these forums certainly do look awesome. Some of the best I've ever seen.

:hippo: Sup, smilie bro :octopus: Nice to be here.

And a special smiley for my lief :dance:

Hi there Jeremor! :D Welcome to our abode!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.