Hi, I'm new and most likely gonna be in dire need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Ulysses

Original poster
hi, name is Ulysses I'm a relatively flexible roleplayer I cannot promise I'll be great at roleplay to start but I think I fit the intermediate level. Anyway getting off track I'm new and I need someone who is ok with helping a new guy.

Hello and Welcome I am new as well so I hope you enjoy the stay and enjoy any role plays you happen to end up in :)

Kind words, it's rare to find a roleplay group so diverse and open as well as in depth most groups are usually either quick to stagnate or refuse new ideas so far it's in the top 3 groups I've seen.

Reactions: DreamingMoon
Welcome !

I am sure that the community is ready to help - I know I am ! If you haven't already, you should wander over to the Newbie Care Package thread, and see if you can get yourself hooked up with a big brother. That might be a big help for you !

I also wrote a guide to getting started on Iwaku that should help you figure out the ins and outs of our little website.

If you need any help, you're welcome to shoot me a PM any time !

Thanks sir, I have just had a look at the newbie package and left a note about it so now I just wait and see?

Kind words, it's rare to find a role play group so diverse and open as well as in depth most groups are usually either quick to stagnate or refuse new ideas so far it's in the top 3 groups I've seen.
Kind words are few far and between, but I do hope you have lots of fun and make many new friends. Should you ever wish to talk I am free maybe we will get to work together on a role play.

Maybe once I'm fully settled into a character idea.

That is understandable I myself am still settling in. Good luck and enjoy :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Ulysses! ^o^

Thank you Queen Isla such a reception right from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.