Hi I'm new and can't wait to start

00000runner00000

Original poster
I'm new and ready to role play not just to the site but the whole thing! I can't wait to start so plz message me and I can't wait! I'm cool with doing any genre and just one plot idea if your interested is ---------
my charter had discovered a hidden island that just so happened to be a school for supervillains or spies or criminals whatever floats your boat, you a student discovers me, what do you do? Do you tell the faculty? message me if interested just go ahead and start off, and we can work our way from there

I don't care about gender or any of that spot so come find me!!

Well hi there! It's always great to see someone super excited to play! 8D Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: 00000runner00000
Welcome to Iwaku Runner! I"m sure you'll find a lot of great people here and tons of role play. You might want to start out with Getting Started if you haven't already done so.

Take a look around and let us know if you have any questions! We are here to help! also, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: 00000runner00000
Welcome to Iwaku! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the site or Roleplaying as a whole. Most folks on here are incredibly friendly and there is plenty of resources! This is definitely the place to be if you're a beginner. Here's to hoping that you'll find what you're looking for and enjoy the time that you spend on here!