Hi. I'm new! :3

S

starlynmarie

Original poster
Time to introduce myself.

My name is Starlyn. Call me [BLINK]Star[/BLINK], [BLINK]Raz[/BLINK], or [BLINK]Starlyn[/BLINK]. I'm not too picky.

I'm 19, going on 20.

I've been RPing for almost four years now. I still consider myself new to the game. I haven't really explored much when it comes to the world of RP. I do short RPs (i.e. through texting or IMing) and it's not in a story mode. It's more like: [Character name]: *[action]* [speaking].

I'm an RP whore and love it with all that I have. On top of that, I'm a music addict and an aspiring photographer.

I'm hoping to make some new friends. Meet some cool people to RP with.

I'm a bit random but don't let that stop you from talking to me. :3

I love when people come here thinking people will be out off by their randomness. Darlin' pull up a cake and have a seat; and welcome home.

Check out the Role-Players resume and the Cbox, both are excellent ways to get to know us all better, and I very much look forward to rping with you. ^_^

Hey there, new girl. You'll fit right in here with all those other RP nerds and such.

Welcome to Iwaku.

That my love is CHAT STYLE RPING and I adore it, adooore iiiiit. >:D If you can find time (and people aren't too lazy to run a session) we have RPs like that in the Cbox on Tuesday and Wednesdays!

Otherwise, give forum rps a shot too, cause they're a good way to have something to do while waiting for fav rp buddies to get online. XD

I'm familiar with your type of roleplaying :D

It's not a favorite but I don't hate it either. I often feel limited with what I can say in a post when I'm doing that style of roleplay. But let me just tell you that chatbox roleplays are usually a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

Also, I might be willing to do a roleplay over msn if you want :) Just PM me if you're bored and need something to do.

SO SHALL NEVER TAKE MY PICTURE! MWAHAHAHAHA! *ahem* Anyways, I'm TheNeverThere/TNT/Mabu. I'm in charge of DnD and other dice-type games. Well, not really in charge, but I am in charge of Table-Top Tyrants, aka T3, which is the home of dice-based rpgs here on Iwaku. Well, that's all for me for now. Later!

I'm with TNT on this one. You are all faceless to me as I am faceless to you.

Its just better this way.

*has an epileptic fit due to changing colours*

Also if you have questions ask the staff. We're here to help.

I think I did a chat RP once. It was fun! But I neither think nor type fast...

I know what Vay looks like. It's from Skype...

Hello! I'm Kitti.
Welcome to Iwaku. We'll try to gently lead you through forum-based roleplaying.
It's a little bit different from chat roleplays but I'm sure you'll do swimmingly.
If you ever need any help, feel free to ask.
I think you seem pretty cool, so if you need a starter buddy to learn with, I'd be more than happy to play with you.

Welcome to IWAKU.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, harass people... that annoy you.

and post lots. I mean, for everyone's sake.