hi, i'm hayley

H

hayley

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? hayley

Boy, girl, or a mystery? girl

How many years young are you? 19

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? new to the site, i've been roleplaying since i was about 9.

Groups or One on One? occasional group, but i have a slight preference for one on ones. easier to work with.

Pool or Beach? beach! i just left south florida to go to college a few weeks ago. i lived 15 minutes away from the beach, now i'm about 2 hours from anything decent and... i didn't know what i had until it was gone.

hi, i'm hayley. i've been roleplaying on and off for a long time. i actually started on board 14 on neopets (don't judge) doing wolves... then eventually moved onto harry potter a few years later when that was in style. i fell in love with playing james potter and adore anyone willing to do james x lily with me. now i do the odd hp themed roleplay along with all the random stuff. i love pretty much any plot as long as it's modern or future and some romance is involved. seriously... apartment life, stuck on an island, post-apocalyptic society, light zombie stuff... just ask.

i generally prefer to portray male characters... but not always. i only do straight. i don't do anime, animals, and probably other things that don't immediately spring to mind.

i'm really happy to have found this site, and i'm looking forward to meeting/roleplaying with everyone :)

Well Welcome to Iwaku! :D
May you have a cookie! o u o
6286665454_264011012d_z.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to try this link
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/faq/

thanks ms wrong! if those were your cookies irl, i'm so jealous... they're perfect.

hey benny!

I'm good!
-randomly butts in-

How are you getting used to things around here, hay-hay? Found any amazing roleplays yet?

i'm starting to find my way around, and i actually did find one amazing roleplay so far. thanks for asking! :)