Hi! I'm extremely new to RPing in general!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Odette

Original poster
But I'm still excited. Can anyone tell me where I should start? I enjoy casual one on one chats, nothing too drawn out. And there's so many different forums. I definitely need a pointer in the right direction.

Welcome to the world of Roleplay! And to help aid you on your path to new heights and skills of writing, what's your favorite:

Genre of book?
Genre of movie?
Do you like Halloween?
Cliche romantic scenes?
A little bit of action movies?

But I'm still excited. Can anyone tell me where I should start? I enjoy casual one on one chats, nothing too drawn out. And there's so many different forums. I definitely need a pointer in the right direction.
Hello and welcome to the site. I would first recommend reading the Roleplay 101 section right here

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/help/roleplay/

If you wish to jump into an rp you can take a look at these

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forums/jump-in-roleplays.21/

Or perhaps you are more interested in one x one roleplays?

What genre of roleplays do you enjoy?

Reactions: Jihae
Welcome to the world of Roleplay! And to help aid you on your path to new heights and skills of writing, what's your favorite:

Genre of book?
Genre of movie?
Do you like Halloween?
Cliche romantic scenes?
A little bit of action movies?
Most definitely...
Historical fiction, fantasy, satire;
Same, adding action and comedy;
Absolutely. The dressing up is the best part;
Nu uh. A little is ok, but definitely ONLY A LITTLE;
Oh yes. Providing it's good. For example, I liked the Bond movies with Daniel Craig, but not the Thor movies.

Reactions: MrFoyle
Hello and welcome to the site. I would first recommend reading the Roleplay 101 section right here

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/help/roleplay/

If you wish to jump into an rp you can take a look at these

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forums/jump-in-roleplays.21/

Or perhaps you are more interested in one x one roleplays?

What genre of roleplays do you enjoy?
The type of role play I think I could do right now is a spontaneous "character meets character" RP, and very much one on one. As for genre, I'm open to anything really as long as it's mature and well-structured.
Those links will be very helpful, I'll be sure to check them out.

Reactions: Jihae and MrFoyle
The type of role play I think I could do right now is a spontaneous "character meets character" RP, and very much one on one. As for genre, I'm open to anything really as long as it's mature and well-structured.
Those links will be very helpful, I'll be sure to check them out.
You might want to check out the Bordello Inn!! Its a living chat IM rp that never ends, and as long as there are people there you can rp! Just make a character and let your writing flow! :)

You might want to check out the Bordello Inn!! Its a living chat IM rp that never ends, and as long as there are people there you can rp! Just make a character and let your writing flow! :)
Thanks! I'd love to check it out.

In my opinion, the best place to start is in the jump in thread. Go through and get acclimated to the site by just throwing yourself in and having fun! :D

Also:

tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

In my opinion, the best place to start is in the jump in thread. Go through and get acclimated to the site by just throwing yourself in and having fun! :D

Also:

tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif
That sounds like a good idea. I'm keeping tabs on that forum for sure.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime![/QUOTE

Thanks! I'll be sure to message you if I need any help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.