Hi, I'm Eun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eun

Original poster
Hello, Iwaku!
My name is Eun, but you can also call me Eve.

I'm not exactly new to roleplaying, but I'm no expert either. I registered in a roleplaying site about three years ago, but I wasn't very active. I can be very awkward as a person, but I love writing, and I love roleplaying, so I'm really looking forward to meeting new people on this site!

I'm not a native English speaker, but I like to think that my English is quite good. Still, if I make any mistakes, feel free to correct me! I love learning new things, and I'm still experimenting with my writing style, so I will appreciate any tips and corrections!

I tend to fade in group roleplays, so I prefer one on ones. I'm the type of person who will get very enthusiastic about a new roleplay, so I really appreciate partners who will show the same level of enthusiasm. I can get very disheartened when my partner isn't providing as many ideas as I when we're brainstorming a new plot. One-word replies, or replies like, "I'm okay with whatever", are amongst my biggest fears, and I'm not exaggerating.

Also, I'm generally not a big fan of romance, or roleplays centered around erotic content. That doesn't mean I won't do it, just that I don't like the plot of a roleplay to be centered around those. If our characters end up falling in love, then I won't try to avoid it (unless, of course, it's part of my character's personality to avoid any romantic attachments), but I hate forcing it when it's clearly not headed towards that direction.

You can check the Information tab on my profile page for more details on my preferences! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, Eun :) You definitely can't tell English isn't your first language ! Very nice to meet you :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Eun
Your english is great, Eun. Welcome aboard! Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

• Thank You
Hello there, Eun! :D

I don't know if you colored your text over with black after you wrote it but it appears all black for me so I can't see it at all (thank god for right clicking though!) so I did get to read your entire welcoming message~ <3

There's a lot of people who have English as their second (it's third for me xD) language so I don't think that's a problem, though your English looks perfect for me! :D <3

Also! Since you're new you should check out the Newbie Care Package if you haven't yet! Tons of nice freebies for the cute newbies we get here~ <3

• Thank You
Hi, Eve! Welcome!
Your English is very good. I'm no native speaker of either, but I never would have guessed you weren't native. (: Anyways, you've already gotten all the helpful links and tips but if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.