Hi, I'm Daisy! //shot

P

Princess Daisy

Original poster
Yep, my name is Daisy, after my favorite Mario character. I'm 15(16 in November~) and I've been roleplaying for about a year. I mostly do fandom rps, but I'm totally fine with anything esle, really.

I am really into music, and I'm in my school's time-consuming choir. My favorite bands/artists are Weird Al, Florence+ the Machine, Yoshida Brothers, Parov Stelar, Gwen Stefani, Mumford and Sons, and my current favorite is the Gorillaz. I watch a lot of TV, mainly Cartoon Network, though I love Gravity Falls, Glee, Gilmore Girls, and MLP:FiM too. But right now, I'm big into Ni.tendo games, and old Rareware N64 platformers. My favorite games are F-ZERO GX, Super Mario Sinshine, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Mario Party 9, Pokemon(any one!), Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Animal Crossing.

As for movies, I adore Sweeney Todd, Bridesmaids, The Help, Waiting for Guffman, and anything Disney(excluding Disney channel things for the most part). I love Shakespeare, The Help, Stephen King, Agatha Christie and Fred M. Stewart in regards to literature, and Happy Tree Friends is something of a guilty pleasure.

I look forward to being here and can't wait to start roleplaying! :)

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October, nice to meet you Miss Daisy!

*Reads your intro post*

I have read a lot of Stephen King, too. I think most of his novels? The latest I read was called "Desperation" it was pretty decent.

Anyway

WELCOME!

I hate you for having mentioned Happy Tree Friends... but you have also mentioned Sweeney Todd so you are forgiven.

Welcome to Iwaku!

@October Thanks for the welcome~! Yeah, I'm reading Needful Things at the moment. It's pretty good so fae.
[MENTION=2851]Artsydaze[/MENTION] Thank you. Yes, I don't even know why I like that show, really...but I do adore Sweeney Todd, which is ironically less violent than the show with colorful fluffy animals xD

Favourite intro topic title EVAR.

*plays Daisy forever in MK* >>

Yeah though, welcome to Iwaku~ *hands a cookie*

Thank you~ *accepts cookie* :3

Well, since you're Daisy I will have to back up with either Funky Kong or Waluigi. Don't know why, but I love those two <3

Hello Daisy. Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy your stay on this site and hope you have fun. Maybe one day we can roleplay together.

Thank you, Dante. That would be really cool~ :3