Hi! I'm a newb but not for long! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
Hey all, I'm Kat. I'm a new, just joined not even like three minutes ago, but I plan to be on as much as possible, so yeah! I have an awesome imagination and I can get very intricate, so if you can't keep up, learn to!

Love ya'll much, hope to meet ya'll soon!

Kat

Hello, Kat!

I am Iliana and I am super super happy you are excited about getting into the things in Iwaku! Eeek! I can't wait to see Kat in ACTION.

If you have any questions about how to do stuff and blah blah blah, lemme know!

Welcome, Kat!
It is so very nice to meet you! : D
I hope you enjoy your stayyy!

Welcome Kat! I hope you find your stay here to be a most pleasant one. There's so much to do here it's like a completely new place to explore. I do hope, however, that I see you around the bend and whatnot. It's always enjoyable to see a fellow creative individual, and since this site is quite full of said individuals, you'll fit right in!

Well, I've blathered long enough. See you around!

There are so many kitty kat people I might have to call you Gotki! o__o Or... Gokatt! Or... I'll think of something badass later. 8D

Welcome to the community! <3

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
Diana has a point with all the "Kats" and "Kittys". Maybe I will call you 93. Haha.
I'm Kitti. Good to meet you!

Since you're new to us, I have some links for you to check out!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have questions or need help, please do ask.

welcome to iwaku :D
Cookie?
*hands over a cookie to Kat*
Hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Hello welcome to Iwaku.

My name is Tenchi and i hope you enjoy your stay here and your roleplays.

^^

Welcome to the site, Kat. I'm October, local ex Knight, Mod, and generally nice guy. Let us know if you need help finding a game to join!

Aww you guys are all so nice!

Thank you for the cookie, by the way! I love cookies! -Noms-

Thank you all for being so warm and welcoming. I hope I can learn how to become a better role player and that I meet a lot of interesting people here!

And the "Kitty" thing is just because my name is Kat lol. It's just what people call me, but as long as I know you're talking to me, I don't really care what you call me :3

Hyaaaaaaaaaa there! I'm Satrina! Welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.