• No all rude

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
J

Justan Otaku

Original poster
Hello!My name is Justan Otaku. I'm new and I hope I can make friends like the last role play website well it was a forum
You can Call me Cosette~ Im person from Japan who has lived in America for the past 3 years :)
Lets see what else....
Oh!I've been role playing for 2 years and 5 in Japan :)
Eehe Im not so used to writing this
I play guitar very well and I have a cat named pumpkin and also one named Emmy
I love playing Vocaloid songs of all of them :3
And If I can I'll get some of my Friends from the other RP website to Join
I hope we can be friends :devil:

I feel so special, my single vote has made "Pineapple" 100%. ^~^

Anyways, welcome to the site! :D

Hiya!
Welcome to Iwaku! You may have noticed, but polls are very popular. The folks here are very friendly, and if there's something you need help with, there is always someone willing to lend a hand. Have fun!

Hiya Justin, or Cosette and welcome to Iwaku!
As you can see Iwaku is about a 50/50 split of nice people and pineapples. So you can have something sweet to eat while talking to kind people!

Anyways if you ever need help navigating the site feel free to ask, and don't be afraid to talk to the staff members. They are all quite nice and regular people here.

Lastly you should post pictures of your cats. I love cats.

I vote YES
SOME

And Pineapple!

Because yes people most everyone is friendly here, but sometimes you wanna slap a person. It's unavoidable! *Koff*

And pineapples are my favorite fruit. >:3

Welcome to Iwaku~ <3

I voted for everything, because I like clicking stuff. =)

Seriously though, Iwaku is a rather friendly place. It is a great community that always tend to keep things going.

Welcome!

Well at least somebody likes pineapples - I'm not a fan. But I assure you I am a friendly person C:
I'm new too! So welcome, and I am a cat lover as well, have a kitty named Elephaba (named after the wicked witch of the west fro
The story Wicked. Big fan) who has 7 toes on each paw!
Just random facts, hope you have fun here!