Hi. I look forward to exploring this great new...community. =P

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mythril Sage, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Hi this is my first time on a role-play forum. My best friend Desaecula convinced me to join. I'm a big fan of stories. I spend more time reading while I'm on the net than what I usually have planned to do.
    I hope I have a lot of fun here.:happy:

2. HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH It's nice to see you here. Cant wait to see what kind of roleplays you're into. :D

3. It's great to see our members showing new people to the site.
    We are a community indeed, as I'm sure you'll discover.
    Welcome, by the way! I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

Since you're new to us, I have links to help you navigate!
    This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask~

4. YAY! Someone to mold and meld in to the world of playing pretend. >:3

Welcome to the community, friend of Des!

5. I'm not sure what role-plays I might like, but I'm an avid reader and like fairly geeky stuff. Especially if it has to do with Japanese entertainment.

6. I've had more practice with live acting in scripted plays while I was in school. They're a lot of fun. =)

7. Welcome to the site. Any friend of Des is a friend of ours *Shakes hand*

I'm October, nice to meet you sir.

8. Thanks for the welcome! *nervously accepts handshake* I usually am a better lurker than poster as I am not often noticed when I do. Plus I'm a little shy about socializing online with anyone I haven't met face to face already. Hahaha. I guess I ought to get over that if I want to do any online dating. =P

Edit: I'm fussy about my grammer. =P

9. Hello Mythril Sage! Welcome. It can be hard to get over shyness can't it? But I encourage you to do so because Iwaku is a pretty cool and friendly community! I hope you'll find a place for you to be creative and tell your own stories.

10. Welcome to the roleplays Sage of the Mythril.
    pfft you think you're shy I spent like a month lurking before I even decided to post something and that something was my "Hi im new" post lol.
    but yeah once again welcome to the site, Niko might even Rp with yah haha.

11. Haha...sure. =) Although I've a keener mind to think up grandiose worlds like what I'm working on now for another friend's birthday party.
    Looks like I'm stuck DM'ing for my first serious Dnd play. I hope to wrastle Desaecula into helping me since he ought to be there.

I have the world map, some of the lore(WIP of course), and the world has three moons.
    Arista the Harvest Moon tied to the Element of Earth, Caedes the Blood Moon tied to the Element of Air, and Solune the Light Moon tied to the Element of Water.
    The Element of Fire is of course tied to the sun. I feel silly for going with this, but its(her?) name is Bellatrix.

Horses are not a standard in my world as they're at best a mythical creature in my lore.
    People ride large birds that say "Kweh" for personal transport unless they're rich enough to own and maintain an airship. An airship doesn't take care of itself, there are upkeep costs to owning one aside from the crew.
    I can see it now, a power metal band of bards riding from gig to gig on their personal airship...with fans squeeing in delight upon sighting it.

Hey now....I might not be that bad at this actually....:kawaii:.

What say you?

12. Aaaand Unlocking site features.....lets lock and load! X)

13. i think you should go for it. if the rp gets started, consider me as in...well...i'll be in "trying" mode lol...