Hi, I guess....

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Finhawk, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm new to this site. I'm the awesome Finhawk and the King of Apples. However, you may call me Fin as well if you're too lazy to type the whole name. :p

I'm a 19-year-old dude from Finland and I wish to get along with you guys here. .w.

I've been roleplaying for pretty much almost a year now and I've found myself quite enjoying it. I've done some 1x1s but the RPs I've been in have mostly been group ones.

I kind of stumbles upon this site and I guess I'll just do some looking around at first before getting myself into anything as I will be busy for this week as well. But as June begins I should have lots of time to RP with you guys. >:3

So.... That's pretty much it, I think. Have a nice day and eat lots of Apples.
  2. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you will like the community and the atmosphere. I'm Overcast by the way. If you need any help finding something or figuring something out, send me a message!

Happy Roleplaying
  3. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!
  4. Welcome.

Enjoy your stay.

People often give me foods.

Danishes and fruity chews.

I will expect the same from you.

For you seem to be a dapper individual.

A dapper individual follows customs.

Be a dapper individual.

Fewds plz.
  5. Hi Finhawk! :D Welcome to the site!​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.