Hi...I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fading-Echoes

Original poster
So...um hi i guess. I'm Fading-Echoes you guys can call me Echoes though. I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. I am not new at roleplaying i just really suck at writing. That is all i have to say, so i guess i'll just stop here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Well welcome to the site, Fading-Echoes. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey there Fading Echoes! Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

I'm sure you're not as bad at writing as you think you are ^_^ Most writers are always the hardest on themselves. In any case, I found roleplaying helped me out quite a bit to find my style of writing as well as introducing me to how others write. There are also lots of tips and guides around the forum that you can check out to improve your writing; I like to give them a go myself quite often!

CREATIVE CONTENT | IwakuRoleplay.com

I hope you have a great time here with us!

Welcome to Iwaku, Echoes! I definitely second what Greenie said. Writers are almost always much harder on themselves than they should be. Hopefully you can gain some more confidence as you continue writing!

Do make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started and our Newbie Care Package if you have any difficulty navigating the site! ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome to Iwaku, Echoes!

I'm sure that your writing isn't nearly as bad as you might think and I'm sure you'll (hopefully) find something here that grabs your interest! Best of luck in your search for an amazing plot to write and I hope that you enjoy the time you spend on here!

Welcome to Iwaku Echoes!! Glad to have you aboard :3

Welcome to Iwaku, Echoes :) Glad to have ya!

Welcome to Iwaku! It's always nice to see a new face and there are never enough players ....ever. Have a look around and get settled and please let us know if you have any questions! We are always glad to help! oh, and HAVE FUN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.