Hi hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elyce

Original poster
Bonjour!
What an overwhelming experience this is.

But hey, to introduce myself:
I would like to be called Elyce (what a surprise this name wasn't taken though!) and I'm a 16 year old, weird female. I'm totally new to this site, but I have done roleplay before. Mind you, I still don't have a lot of experience. I'm trying to find my way in roleplaying and I hope I can find it here! I've been involved in roleplay for about four months or so, if not shorter.
Up and until now, I have only done single partner roleplay but hey, for everything's a first time.

To be honest, I have no idea what to do now so I'll just look around here for a bit and well... Hi !

Bonjour!
What an overwhelming experience this is.

But hey, to introduce myself:
I would like to be called Elyce (what a surprise this name wasn't taken though!) and I'm a 16 year old, weird female. I'm totally new to this site, but I have done roleplay before. Mind you, I still don't have a lot of experience. I'm trying to find my way in roleplaying and I hope I can find it here! I've been involved in roleplay for about four months or so, if not shorter.
Up and until now, I have only done single partner roleplay but hey, for everything's a first time.

To be honest, I have no idea what to do now so I'll just look around here for a bit and well... Hi !
Welcome to the site, Elyce! We met in chat, but I'd like to extend the most humble of welcomes to you and hope you enjoy what our community has to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.