I just wanna roleplay, I suppose?

Chatting would be nice too.

Im trash for yuri on ice

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hello, Lemon. Nice to meet you and welcome to the site! (:

• Love
Reactions: FreshLemons
Whelp, roleplay's what we do best. Welcome aboard, Lemon! Take this cookie.

• Love
Hi there Lemon! Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Well, I'll say you picked a super place to roleplay and chat, Iwaku is top in both of those! What kind of roleplays interest you?

As for Yuri on Ice, I've never watched that anime, but I know that there are quite a few fans of the show here on Iwaku.

Nevertheless, I hope you have a great time here. If you need any help or have questions, feel free to ask!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku Lemon! There are a lot of friendly and creative people here, so I'm sure you'll find someone to role play with and chat with too! Settle in and HAVE FUN!

• Love
Hi there Lemon! Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Well, I'll say you picked a super place to roleplay and chat, Iwaku is top in both of those! What kind of roleplays interest you?

As for Yuri on Ice, I've never watched that anime, but I know that there are quite a few fans of the show here on Iwaku.

Nevertheless, I hope you have a great time here. If you need any help or have questions, feel free to ask!

Right now, i'm interested in trying new things for roleplaying~♡

Reactions: Greenie
Welcome aboard, Lemon :) Glad to have ya!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lemon! I've met a lot of people who love Yuri on Ice, but never watched it myself >.> but you should have no problem finding other fans of the show! Are there other fandoms you're a part of?

Do make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started if you haven't yet , since it gives a lovely overview of the different site areas ^.^ We also have a Newbie Care Package if you find yourself needing any extra guidance around the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.