Hi, Hey, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jemstone

Original poster
Greetings Iwaku

My name is Jem, and I've been looking for a roleplay home. By the looks of it, this seems like a lovely new place to roost!

I've really been missing my old roleplaying days lately, but it's time to stop reminiscing and get back in action. It's been a year, but I feel like I should have no trouble bouncing back into the swing of things. Though I admit it is different now that I'm new and just getting acquainted. So many unfamiliar faces!

I look forward to meeting you all and joining the community!

Hiiiiii Jem! Welcome to the site!

Ello Jem! ^^
* offers some Oreo biscuits *

Welcome here and hopefully you'll find what you look for. Best advice if you're interested now, is the Jump in section . They are some really interesting RP going on in all categories^^
Enjoy your stay .

Ello Jem! ^^
* offers some Oreo biscuits *

Welcome here and hopefully you'll find what you look for. Best advice if you're interested now, is the Jump in section . They are some really interesting RP going on in all categories^^
Enjoy your stay .
A warm welcome and Oreo biscuits? Thank you, I accept!

Oh, and very good advice, I'll have to check it out.

A warm welcome and Oreo biscuits? Thank you, I accept!

Oh, and very good advice, I'll have to check it out.

Of course xD. I'm glad that you like them.. I think Oreo is everyone's favourite

You should! ;). I am sure you won't regret it.

-Gasps- Another winged individual?! I could be wrong but i am judging by your profile pic alone. Welcome, Jem! ^.^

-Gasps- Another winged individual?! I could be wrong but i am judging by your profile pic alone. Welcome, Jem! ^.^
Thank you for the welcome,
and yes, I do happen to love winged things and actually I have a few characters with wings.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you for the welcome,
and yes, I do happen to love winged things and actually I have a few characters with wings.

:D Well, then. Seems like we'll get along fine. My character's true form is a phoenix.:3

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.