Hi, Hey, Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jemstone, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings Iwaku

My name is Jem, and I've been looking for a roleplay home. By the looks of it, this seems like a lovely new place to roost!

I've really been missing my old roleplaying days lately, but it's time to stop reminiscing and get back in action. It's been a year, but I feel like I should have no trouble bouncing back into the swing of things. Though I admit it is different now that I'm new and just getting acquainted. So many unfamiliar faces!

I look forward to meeting you all and joining the community!
  2. Hiiiiii Jem! Welcome to the site!
  3. Ello Jem! ^^
    * offers some Oreo biscuits *

Welcome here and hopefully you'll find what you look for. Best advice if you're interested now, is the Jump in section . They are some really interesting RP going on in all categories^^
    Enjoy your stay .
  4. Thank you very much, Diana. ^^
  5. A warm welcome and Oreo biscuits? Thank you, I accept!

Oh, and very good advice, I'll have to check it out.
  6. Of course xD. I'm glad that you like them.. I think Oreo is everyone's favourite

You should! ;). I am sure you won't regret it.
  7. -Gasps- Another winged individual?! I could be wrong but i am judging by your profile pic alone. Welcome, Jem! ^.^
  8. Thank you for the welcome,
    and yes, I do happen to love winged things and actually I have a few characters with wings.
    • Love Love x 1
  9. :D Well, then. Seems like we'll get along fine. My character's true form is a phoenix.:3
  10. A phoenix huh? Very cool. ^^ They are one of my top favorites.
  11. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.