1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi guys! I'm new to this site, but a long-time rper :D

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Breeze, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Breeze works just fine :D

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a girl

How old are you? 31

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes! I havent ever been here before, but I used to roleplay TONS back in the day.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Single partner. I always feel less pressured when I only have to please one person at a time.

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Fire. Always the fire. I need to be warm.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? "I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IIIIIS. I WANT YOU TO SHOOOW MEEEEEEEE"

I don't want to repeat myself tons so I'll just say that my profile and roleplayer resume are up to date and that I will answer any questions you have :D

#1 Breeze, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, Breeze!

3. Thank you :D It's nice to be here.

4. Welcome to the site :)

I'm October nice to meet you.

5. Welcome to Iwaku ^^
    Hope you enjoy the stay ;)

6. Thank you both. This place is pretty expansive :D

7. Welcome to le site. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here~ it is HUGE for an RP site, isn't it?

8. FOOOOOREEEEIIIIGNNNEEEEEER.

You are my new favorite newbie!

9. It is totally huge but I like that about it so far :D

Also what foreigner? Where? O_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.