Hi, Guise :3

M

Manakete

Original poster
Okay, so, I'm new, obviously. :3 My friend said I should join Iwaku after a bit of a falling out with an admin on Chicken Smoothie, a virtual pet/roleplaying site.

Now, I will take the Test of Newbie Introduction!

What nicknames do you like to be called? Dov, Dovah, or Madi, please.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a lady, thanks c: I'm 14, turning 15 in November! Woo!~

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy, by far! I'm a total fantasy nut. I also am partial to those silly high school RPs that everyone hates xD

What kind of characters do you usually play? Actually, my most recent characters are a Manakete named Madi, a dragon named Hinfeyn, and a unicorn filly named Goddess. I name my characters Madi because that name is sexy as boss and I want my name to be Madi :P

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? I'd prefer toads. Space Kittens are mind-sucking aliens, Angry Marines are scary as hell, Sparkling Vampires are just evil fairies, and Wolf Packs get hungry. And toads are cute ♥♥♥

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! OH MY GOD SO MANY SONGS ;n; My favorite artists/bands are One-Eyed Doll, Voltaire, Malukah, and a few other bands, but nothing extensive. A few songs here and there, maybe an album or two. I am a total Dollhead. I suppose my favorite song right now is Ex Lover's Lover by Voltaire. It gives me chills, and the way Voltaire sings it so enticing, so dangerous, so... seductive xD Don't judge meh >_>

I guess a little more about me would be nice... I am a total gamer girl <3 I'm not talking a slutty girl who plays Pokemon and Zelda and throws her boobs everywhere claiming she games, I'm talking about Elder Scrolls, Fable, Zelda, Pokemon, Diablo, Final Fantasy, a bunch of stuff. I don't care about graphics. c: Morrowind was awesome, but compared to Skyrim's graphics it wouldn't be the best.
I also lovelovelove music. It's my addiction. I listen to music every night, I constantly hum or sing at school. Funny story, whenever I sing a lyric or two, my friends and I clap like the people in the inns in Skyrim after a bard finishes a song :P
I'm the youngest sophomore at my school .3. It's a lonely existence.
My friend has blue hair! :D
I have cats and rabbits. Mylo and Dumbledore are my cats and I breed and show rabbits competitively. My babies are Peewee and Smash. c:
My current project is to draw the entire Kanto Pokedex. I've done Tauros, Pikachu, Charizard, and Blastoise so far. Blastoise was hard x_x His shell, omg.
I guess that's it. I hope to make lots of roleplaying buddehs on here! ♥ Let's get this party started!

Hiya! You game? I game too!
You should join The Iwaku Gaming Guild. BECAUSE THEY GAME TOO!

Drawing Pokemon as a kid made me want to claw my eyes out and chew my hands. They always came out as scribbles. Now I just tend to use more abstract stuff. Drawing is easy when no one knows what it's supposed to be muahahahahhaha.

Oh..I forgot to say something..

WELCOME!

Let's roleplay sometime :D

2ekmy6u.jpg

"WHOO! Pokemon! Or as me and a good friend troll it as 'Pokemanz.'
"I love me some Pokemon- and I use to draw them nonstop. Now I just draw Pikachu faces. Very....strange...Pikachu....faces...

"Hm! But still, I'd like to see your artwork sometime. And of course, I hope we get to role play together! See ya around maybe?"

Oh :3 deviantART xD I have a bunch to upload. Bulbasaur, Blastoise, Charmander, and I'm going to be doing more this week :P I'll put them up this weekend.

Thanks for the welcome, guys ♥ Makes me feel not so nooby.

Heyy XD so thanks for mentioning my blue hair XD and great upload for a newbie to this site, i have seen some pretty bad ones lol. You should role play with me sometime.But very good job for a first post and welcome to Iwaku XD

We should make chicken characters and roleplay with them xD I call Fat Henry >_>

I have a feeling we will be friends. OwO

I draw Pokemon all the time~ :D Especially Pikachu and Eevee! ^^ I'm Mittens by the way! At your service! -bows- Anywho~ Feel free to add me up on skype or PM or leave me a visitor message! ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here in Iwaku! ^^

OH YEAH! And your avatar. I LOVE THAT GAME. *w*

Fire Emblem, YEY. xD

I hope we can be friends! ^o^ Everyone on Iwaku seems so awesome.