1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Urban fantasy, Dystopia, Post apocalypse, Modern...
Hello! I'm back to roleplaying after a 7 year long break. This is the first time I'm on a site like this, so I'm really confused about everything, but hopefully I'll get it soon.

So, I'm a 25 year old (so, so old) from Norway who has way too much free time on her hands. I write a lot, mostly scifi (and a little dystopia and urban fantasy). I like traveling and cats, but who cares about that.

I hope I understand how to actually roleplay on this site soon, because I really miss it. I've only done one-on-one before, but I'm up for trying new things. I guess I'm the more spontaneous writer and not really into planing everything, I like to just come up with things on the way. I'm up for any category/theme, and I usually write characters who are a little out of the ordinary. (For example, I've writing characters who are asexual or deaf or ... something else out of the ordinary that I can't think of now because it's 1 am.)

Ok, I'll stop now. Congratulations if you read it all. And sorry for any typos, but it was probably more understandable than if I had written in norwegian.

Ooh, Norway. We seem to get folks from all over the globe 'round here! Welcome to Iwaku, and enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.