1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minamoto Lightning, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Hello fellow roleplayers, I'm Minamoto Thunder. Its a pleasure to be a part of this community and I just really love Roleplaying. For characters, I can be very flexible. The newest type of character I probably have on my archtype list is probably the expecting first time mom...or what some would call a 'damsel in distress' except she's...well, having a baby. I am open to most types of roleplays, but I can't stand furries. Looking forward to roleplaying on here!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Howdy Minamoto! Welcome to the site! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the Craziness xD enjoy your stay and be aware of the flying marshmallows ~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome To Iwaku! Yo My name is Domeki. It's a pleasure to meet you. Well I hope you enjoy this site. Need a buddy give me a shout.
    tumblr_static_natsu_happy.gif

• Like Like x 1