Hi everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Siegfried

Original poster
Hmm, where to start?
Well first things first you may call me Siegfried and i am rather new to rp, but i decided to give it a try after a friend told me of this site.

I am usually writing stories alone and making plots so it will be interesting to try writing and getting stories going with multiple persons, but i believe it will be rather fun.

Hope we can get along and write some fun stories.

Welcome to the site. Don't forget to check out the FAQ & Rules so you know what's up. If you still have questions, don't fret about asking someone, and be sure to poke your head into the cbox.

Welcome to Iwaku! Roleplaying is far more fun than writing solo if you ask me; because with multiple people brainstorming, the story can get told and twisted in ways you couldn't possibly have imagined by yourself!

I'm always down for a one on one, if you want a buddy.

See you around!

Yay! :D new roleplayers are fun! <3 there's a whole world to explooore. Welcome to the site, Siegfried!

Welcome to Iwaku, storyteller that will soon stand at the abyss, 'Make the players a story, and the players make you a story' ^^
Now go out there and search for those stories that make your writers muse glow, hope there are wondrous tales unfolding in your time here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.