Hi, everyone!

P

Penny

Original poster
Hi, everyone. My name is Penny, but you can call me anything you want, really.

I've been searching for some roleplay sites for a while, and I came across this one, and I just wanted to say that it seems very nice! I'm a little short when it comes to writing detailed paragraphs, so I usually reply with a few sentences or a single paragraph (a little over 5 to 6 sentences). I like to roleplay fiction and mystery, but I'm also a fan of modern, action, and adventure, though I don't roleplay as humans that often (hope you don't mind).

All in all, though, I'm just happy to be here and I can't wait to meet a lot of new faces! (well, not faces, but you know what I mean)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi, everyone. My name is Penny, but you can call me anything you want, really.

I've been searching for some roleplay sites for a while, and I came across this one, and I just wanted to say that it seems very nice! I'm a little short when it comes to writing detailed paragraphs, so I usually reply with a few sentences or a single paragraph (a little over 5 to 6 sentences). I like to roleplay fiction and mystery, but I'm also a fan of modern, action, and adventure, though I don't roleplay as humans that often (hope you don't mind).

All in all, though, I'm just happy to be here and I can't wait to meet a lot of new faces! (well, not faces, but you know what I mean)
Welcome to the community of Iwaku Penny! I'm sure that you'll find many people that have an interest in your style. Don't be scared to post an interest thread and explore the many stories or fantasies you can roam. I wish you the best of writing endeavours and encourages with the larger members of the community.
Kindest of Regards, and warmest welcome towards you and your new adventure ahead.

Reactions: Penny