Hi everyone!

C

cinnabunny

Original poster
I'm cinnabunny, but you can just call me cin! I was told about this site from someone, and I've been putting off joining for a while... but here I am now! I'm (obviously) new here, and I mostly enjoy doing MxF fandom based roleplays, but if the right mood strikes, I'd be willing to do other things as well, including MxM or FxF.

Not too sure what else to say...

I'm still trying to get used to this site but I look forward to my time here and getting to know everyone! ^_^

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Hi cinnabunny! Glad you decided to check us out. If you need help figuring out how to get around the site, just let me know.

What's your favorite genre to roleplay?

Hiya, Cinnabunny :D Nice to meet ya and welcome to Iwaku.

You mostly do Fandom RPs, eh? What fandoms do you normally Roleplay? I don't normally don't do a whole bunch myself, but I'm gearing up for a Naruto roleplay with a couple of friends, so that has me hecka hyped!

Hi Cin!

You're name is absolutely adorable and so is your avatar. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you come to really enjoy it here, it may seem like a lot to navigate through at first but you'll get the hang of it in no time I'm sure. If you never need help, we have our admins in purple and the Help Desk is always open!

So, Fandoms, eh? I don't roleplay many but I have a lot! Maybe we have some of the same, what are yours?

Welcome to Iwaku, Cin! I'm glad your friend recommended the site and I know you'll fit in perfectly! Iwaku's a fairly complex site, so feel free to ask any questions that cross your mind if you get lost!

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku Cin! I"m sure you'll find plenty of role play to join and a lot of awesome people who will quickly become friends! Let us know if you have any questions. We are always glad to be of help! ENJOY!!

OH wow wow wow, I wasn't expecting to get so many replies... thank you so much everyone!!! ;w;

@Astaroth Hello! I'm really glad I decided to check this site out too! I'll definitely be sure to keep you in mind if I ever need any help, thank you! ^^ As for my favorite genre to rp... hmm, I'd have to say romance! I'm a sucker for love stories, hehe. But I also like drama/mystery/action-adventure, etc.

@SkittlesAndSpike Hey there, thanks so much, it's super nice to meet you too! ^^ Yeah, haha, I'm into a whole bunch of fandoms, mostly anime/games, but oooh Naruto? It's been a long time since I've watched/read that, but I remember loving that series! That sounds like fun, and I'm glad you're hyped for rp! I hope you have a great time with it!! :D

@MaryGold Hello MaryGold! Aww, thanks so much~ I'm glad you like it! :3 Your name and avatar's super pretty! And thanks a bunch for the info, that's really reassuring to know! Hehe, yeah... I love fandom based roleplays~ Right now my main ones are: Fire Emblem Fates, Persona 4-5, Dangan Ronpa, Durarara!!, Corpse Party, Bleach, Free!, Sengoku Basara, Final Fantasy VII - XIV, Kingdom Hearts, and Voltron... but I have a lot more. xD What are your fandoms?

@Dipper Hi there! This site does seem really complex, but I think that's super cool~ :3 And I'm glad so many people are willing to help! I will certainly keep that in mind, thank you! And YAY, cookie! *gladly takes cookie an noms it* ^w^

@PoetLore Hi there, thank you so much! I completely trust you on that, and I'll definitely be sure to enjoy my stay here! Thanks again! <3

OH wow wow wow, I wasn't expecting to get so many replies... thank you so much everyone!!! ;w;

@Astaroth Hello! I'm really glad I decided to check this site out too! I'll definitely be sure to keep you in mind if I ever need any help, thank you! ^^ As for my favorite genre to rp... hmm, I'd have to say romance! I'm a sucker for love stories, hehe. But I also like drama/mystery/action-adventure, etc.
I also like romance! :] Romance and horror are my favorites because they're both great genres for character-driven stories.

I saw you're also a fandom player. I don't do a whole lot of fandom RP myself, but I do occasionally for some of my favorites. It's difficult for me though because I usually like playing canon characters rather than OCs when I do a fandom idea, and I find it rare that someone is 1. okay with that and 2. also on the same page as I am about my interpretation of the characters. XD If I feel someone is OOC I get turned off pretty fast.

It can be a lot of fun though! Fandom RP is what got me started roleplaying online.

Anyway, you should definitely make a partner request if you're looking for some romance RP. You can post here for general requests and here if you are looking for something smutty.

Reactions: cinnabunny
@MaryGold Hello MaryGold! Aww, thanks so much~ I'm glad you like it! :3 Your name and avatar's super pretty! And thanks a bunch for the info, that's really reassuring to know! Hehe, yeah... I love fandom based roleplays~ Right now my main ones are: Fire Emblem Fates, Persona 4-5, Dangan Ronpa, Durarara!!, Corpse Party, Bleach, Free!, Sengoku Basara, Final Fantasy VII - XIV, Kingdom Hearts, and Voltron... but I have a lot more. xD What are your fandoms?

Awe, thank you!

I think all of my Fandoms would boo much to list, but half of what you named is mine too! Especially Kingdom Hearts!!!!! I am squealing so much just knowing that!

@SkittlesAndSpike Hey there, thanks so much, it's super nice to meet you too! ^^ Yeah, haha, I'm into a whole bunch of fandoms, mostly anime/games, but oooh Naruto? It's been a long time since I've watched/read that, but I remember loving that series! That sounds like fun, and I'm glad you're hyped for rp! I hope you have a great time with it!! :D

Thank you :D I hope you have a blast with RPs here as well :3 plenty of amazing Roleplays to be had!

@Astaroth That's awesome! :D I admit I do like horror too, but I don't have much experience in that genre, sadly. Horror and romance combined does sound like it would make for some amazing character development though!
Yeah lol, I love doing fandom based roleplays, but I understand what you mean! Some fandoms can be difficult to rp, especially if you're not super into them. xD But oh wow, really? That's surprising! I love playing against canons! But then again I enjoy using both canons and ocs for fandoms, so I'm usually not picky at all as far as characters are concerned~ I love seeing everyone's different interpretations, unless someone is made to be extremely ooc. xD
Fandoms is what made me begin rping too, so it holds a special place in my heart... hehehe. And oh, thanks so much for that!! ^^ I'll definitely be making a request thread in the future!
Also, I just have to say... I seriously love your avatar and sig! I just recently got into Star Wars and Han Solo is one of my fave characters! I saw the new Solo movie in theaters too just a few days ago. :) I hope to one day have enough knowledge for the series so that I can comfortably rp it, because the SW universe is so great and fascinating!

@MaryGold Of course!! ^^
Haha, I completely know that feeling, but oh that's so awesome! I'm always happy to find another fellow KH fan!! :D It's really such a great game and I'm so excited for KH3 that will finally be released next year!

@SkittlesAndSpike Thank you so so much! I bet I will, and I don't doubt that for a second! This community and the people here already seem completely awesome! > w < <3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Astaroth That's awesome! :D I admit I do like horror too, but I don't have much experience in that genre, sadly. Horror and romance combined does sound like it would make for some amazing character development though!
Yeah lol, I love doing fandom based roleplays, but I understand what you mean! Some fandoms can be difficult to rp, especially if you're not super into them. xD But oh wow, really? That's surprising! I love playing against canons! But then again I enjoy using both canons and ocs for fandoms, so I'm usually not picky at all as far as characters are concerned~ I love seeing everyone's different interpretations, unless someone is made to be extremely ooc. xD
Fandoms is what made me begin rping too, so it holds a special place in my heart... hehehe. And oh, thanks so much for that! ^^ I'll definitely be making a request thread in the future!
Also, I just have to say... I seriously love your avatar and sig! I just recently got into Star Wars and Han Solo is one of my fave characters! I saw the new Solo movie in theaters too just a few days ago. :) I hope to one day have enough knowledge for the series so that I can comfortably rp it, because the SW universe is so great and fascinating!
Oh, some difference of interpretation is okay, I just get bugged if it's in conflict directly with my interpretation, haha. And you're welcome for the links!

Thanks, I'm glad you like my stuff. I match with @Diana :D We're both Star Wars nerds, but she hasn't seen Solo yet. I have and it was fun (and gave me the idea to do Star Wars stuff this month when I changed my avatar).

Anyway, feel free to message me any time. :]

Oh, some difference of interpretation is okay, I just get bugged if it's in conflict directly with my interpretation, haha. And you're welcome for the links!

Thanks, I'm glad you like my stuff. I match with @Diana :D We're both Star Wars nerds, but she hasn't seen Solo yet. I have and it was fun (and gave me the idea to do Star Wars stuff this month when I changed my avatar).

Anyway, feel free to message me any time. :]

Oh, I hear you on that one! Haha, I can be very picky sometimes on how certain characters are portrayed, so I absolutely know what you mean.

Of course! <3 And AWWWWW, omg that's too adorable, I love it!! Solo was definitely a fun little movie... I enjoyed it a lot!

Will do! ^^ Same to you of course, and I hope to see you around!! ~

Reactions: Astaroth