Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rose Swan

Original poster
Hey howdy hey!

I know... a couple of you around here but I have no idea if you'll remember me. I'm Rose, 19, Aquarius. I'm in college, and I'm music director for a radio station. Got a cool Russian boyfriend. From Virginia, in college in Pennsylvania. Democrat. Political science major. I really love the Mountain Goats (that's a band). I think that covers the basic stuff.

Roleplay-wise, I've been around for a while and kinda go in and out. I was at Roleplayer Guild a long long time ago. Moved to ZEJ and Tumblr for a bit, but Tumblr is getting draining and lacked the creative freedom. I have a small repertoire of characters from that though, and I'd love to put them to good use in a more fun and creative setting.

Hoping to get some lowkey, low maintenance stuff that's not tabletop because I'm just rough with that. I'm sorry.

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Reactions: Vivian
Welcome to Iwaku! :D If you have any questions be sure to ask~

A fellow Virginian! This is supah exciting ^.^

Welcome (back?) To Iwaku!

A fellow Virginian! This is supah exciting ^.^

Welcome (back?) To Iwaku!
What part of Virginia are you from? Only if you're comfortable with sharing haha.

Not so much back per se... I just know a bunch of people came here following RPG meltdown. What year was that? Someone from that era come here and tell me. My memory is shit.

Someone I recognize, look at that.

Hello, Rose. If you need any help with things let me know, want to chat, or perhaps want to start up a game, let me know. Welcome to Iwaku and happy roleplaying! ^^

Not so much back per se... I just know a bunch of people came here following RPG meltdown. What year was that? Someone from that era come here and tell me. My memory is shit.
It collapsed in December 2013 and was down into early 2014, I believe. I know the new website was launched in 2014.

p.s. Nice avatar. Margaery is great.

Someone I recognize, look at that.

Hello, Rose. If you need any help with things let me know, want to chat, or perhaps want to start up a game, let me know. Welcome to Iwaku and happy roleplaying! ^^

It collapsed in December 2013 and was down into early 2014, I believe. I know the new website was launched in 2014.

p.s. Nice avatar. Margaery is great.
I think I recognize you but as I said, my memory is shit. Thanks for the welcome!

Ahhh yeah, that timeline sounds right. Good lord, three years already. I feel like a dinosaur but I'm only 19.

Margaery is fantastic and I love her. 10/10 would marry.

Welcome to Iwaku, Rose! If you need any help or have concerns, just approach us on staff (red names) or our interns (light blue names). The Help Desk is also good for any questions regarding the site that you wanna ask. We're glad to have you aboard. ^^

"Rose Swan"? That name sounds familiar, but... no... it couldn't be...

I was at Roleplayer Guild a long long time ago.
!!!!!!

YOU!! YOU ARE THE PERSON!! I REMEMBER YOU!!!! O_O I WAS KAGAMINE.

Holy shit, nice to see you again!! :D

Yeah, and a handful of Guild members moved over here when the site first went down, but the big migration didn't start to happen until the summer/fall of 2014, when people seriously started getting impatient about the lack of progress on the new site and the server started getting bad again. Technically my Iwaku account was created in January of 2014, but I didn't leave the Guild behind permanently until much later. At which point, I was just seen as a straggler of the "migration" that I didn't even realize was happening. XD

GREAT MOTHER OF ZEJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? Did you bring Eeb with you too or? :v

(Btw hi! Welcome to Iwaku, Britt~ Peruse at your leisure and don't hesitate to ask a Staffer if you need help. Have fun~)

(Yes this is Starr.)

"Rose Swan"? That name sounds familiar, but... no... it couldn't be...

!!!!!!

YOU!! YOU ARE THE PERSON!! I REMEMBER YOU!!!! O_O I WAS KAGAMINE.

Holy shit, nice to see you again!! :D
YES IT'S ME. I EXIST AND DIDN'T DIE.

Very nice to see you again too Kaga. (:

GREAT MOTHER OF ZEJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? Did you bring Eeb with you too or? :v

(Btw hi! Welcome to Iwaku, Britt~ Peruse at your leisure and don't hesitate to ask a Staffer if you need help. Have fun~)

(Yes this is Starr.)

Nah, didn't bring Eebro, sorry. Wandered over on my own. Yo!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Once the last week of classes is over I can't wait to really get started!

Reactions: Kagayours
Hey howdy hey!

I know... a couple of you around here but I have no idea if you'll remember me. I'm Rose, 19, Aquarius. I'm in college, and I'm music director for a radio station. Got a cool Russian boyfriend. From Virginia, in college in Pennsylvania. Democrat. Political science major. I really love the Mountain Goats (that's a band). I think that covers the basic stuff.

Roleplay-wise, I've been around for a while and kinda go in and out. I was at Roleplayer Guild a long long time ago. Moved to ZEJ and Tumblr for a bit, but Tumblr is getting draining and lacked the creative freedom. I have a small repertoire of characters from that though, and I'd love to put them to good use in a more fun and creative setting.

Hoping to get some lowkey, low maintenance stuff that's not tabletop because I'm just rough with that. I'm sorry.

Can't wait to meet all of you!
Hi! Welcome to iwaku! I can see you already know some people from your old site, but I hope you like the rest of our community just as much. :D Being a music director sounds like a cool position. I haven't come across a lot of people who have a job like that. Is it very time consuming? I'm also in college, so I know balancing a job with studies can be hard. I think part of Iwaku's charm is that we have a pretty wide variety of roleplays going on, and there are plenty of low-maintenance ones. I haven't come across a ton of tabletop stuff, so I'm sure that won't be too much of an issue. You sound like you might be more of a group RP'er, like me, but you might like trying out 1x1's here too. If you have any questions- wait, I guess a couple people have already told you not to be too shy about asking them. heehee. We do also have a newbie care package if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.