1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rayne, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I'm Rayne! I don't really know if I'm doing this right, I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the website. I'm 19 years old (about to be 20 in a few weeks). I am an undergraduate, who surprisingly has a decent amount of free time. I started role-playing when I was 11 and used to all the time but lost the inspiration and other outside influences got in the way. I really miss it and wanted to get back into it and signing up here seemed like a great way!

Some of my outside interests would be video games (Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age to be a little more exact), anime (Fairy Tail, SAO, etc.), and Game of Thrones. I'm a homebody, I prefer to snuggle up on the couch and watch movies and play video games rather than get out of the house.

I love writing, it is a strong passion of mine, but sadly I have not had the time over the past few years. I love creating stories and bringing them to life.

As for role-plays, I basically love anything fantasy or and medieval setting, I just love anything with magic. I've role-played in other genres too and have loved them, but fantasy will always be a favorite.

I really have no idea how to navigate this website so even just getting here was a good start, so if anyone has some helpful pointers or if anyone else is new like me and wants to try to figure out things together, I am always open to talking and really encourage it!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, Rayne! I hope you like it here~

If you have any questions feel free to ask, you can poke at our interns (a light blue username) or the staff members (red names). I recommend getting a guide from the Newbie Care Package if you feel a bit lost.

You can post your ideas to see if there is any interest, and develop a story together in INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION.

Or you can find a partner in SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS for one on one roleplays or GROUP RP PLOT INFO & SIGNUPS for group roleplays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.