Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rayne

Original poster
Hi everyone, I'm Rayne! I don't really know if I'm doing this right, I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the website. I'm 19 years old (about to be 20 in a few weeks). I am an undergraduate, who surprisingly has a decent amount of free time. I started role-playing when I was 11 and used to all the time but lost the inspiration and other outside influences got in the way. I really miss it and wanted to get back into it and signing up here seemed like a great way!

Some of my outside interests would be video games (Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age to be a little more exact), anime (Fairy Tail, SAO, etc.), and Game of Thrones. I'm a homebody, I prefer to snuggle up on the couch and watch movies and play video games rather than get out of the house.

I love writing, it is a strong passion of mine, but sadly I have not had the time over the past few years. I love creating stories and bringing them to life.

As for role-plays, I basically love anything fantasy or and medieval setting, I just love anything with magic. I've role-played in other genres too and have loved them, but fantasy will always be a favorite.

I really have no idea how to navigate this website so even just getting here was a good start, so if anyone has some helpful pointers or if anyone else is new like me and wants to try to figure out things together, I am always open to talking and really encourage it!

Welcome to Iwaku, Rayne! I hope you like it here~

If you have any questions feel free to ask, you can poke at our interns (a light blue username) or the staff members (red names). I recommend getting a guide from the Newbie Care Package if you feel a bit lost.

You can post your ideas to see if there is any interest, and develop a story together in INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION.

Or you can find a partner in SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS for one on one roleplays or GROUP RP PLOT INFO & SIGNUPS for group roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.