Hi, Everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Niiwa, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Niiwa. And I'm here to get back into the roleplayin' scene! I'm 23 (turning 24 tomorrow), and have some free time that I'd like to use doing something both fun and constructive.

So here's some interesting things about me!

I've been RPing seriously for about 8 years, and have missed forum stuff quite a bit over the last year.
    I like drawing but I'm not very good at it.
    I also like Photoshop. A lot.

I sing when I'm alone, but I'm really bad at it.

I'm really happy to be here, and hopefully meet some cool people while I'm having fun!

• Love Love x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. Hey there! Nice to meet you! I love to sing, too, and I've been recently learning a bunch of things about photoshop, thanks to some friends. (Are you using the free version? It's not the newest, but I like that it's free. :P I'm a cheapskate). You should go claim your free basket! Uh.. I mean, newbie welcome package. :D You probably don't need the artsy thingies if you're good at that yourself, but it might be nice to have people who can point you in the right direction in our forums. :) I've only been RPing ... mm... 3 years now, and I suck at drawing *peace sign.

3. I have the most recent one before they went to the subscription model (because honestly I understand why they did that but also it makes me sad). The free ones are just as good though, tbh, I'm just paying for content-aware deletion (the most magical computer thing I have ever seen). Thanks for the tip!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for coming dear friend !! Send me a PM if you need anything from me. I know there's some fantasy and scifi RPs kicking around in the Group RP section - something you might want to check out !

• Love Love x 1
  5. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here!

Do you draw digitally or traditionally? :o

also is your username a reference to the Chinese goddess o v o?

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. I do both, most of the time I lineart and color digitally, and occasionally pull out a sketch pad if I'm in the mood.
    I don't think it is >_> I've never actually heard that connection before! I made it a while ago for one of my older accounts just cause I like the way it sounds.

You know I'll follow you anywhere, Baz. I'm looking forward to it :P

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  7. Welcome Niiwa! I sing terribly myself, but due to constant karaoke visits with friends I'm expected to get better... maybe.

Hope you find Iwaku enjoyable!

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Welcome :) Fairly new myself, but Iwaku has proven to be a wonderful RP home! Hope you enjoy :) Happy RPing!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to Iwaku and happy early birthday :D!
    I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :D!

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
    I see that you are already acquainted with Basil but if you need any help, feel free to ask.
    Whether you're great or not (and I think everyone can be their own worst critic) your contributions are welcome in Showcasing.
    I hope you have fun here~

• Love Love x 1
  11. Hello and happy birthday! Welcome to Iwaku, I look forward to seeing you around the site.

12. HI Niiwa! 8D Welcome to Iwaku!

13. Welcome and happy, belated, birthday ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.