Hi everyone...

If you fancy going into FPS games, Steam's pretty good. Download Half-Life 2 or Counter Strike and you get access to lots of awesome free mods, like Dystopia and Zombie Panic! Source etc.

And I think that D&D Online thing is free now, seeing how WoW's pretty much destroyed most other fantasy MMOs, if you're one of those people able to sink hundreds of hours into grinding the same quest OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Grumpy does not really get MMORPGs....

The staff failed to delete my account as I requested, which enabled me to return here. *Annoyed sigh* ~___~; *gigglesnort*

ANYWAY. I'm here. I'm alive. ...Sorta. I don't see myself participating in any roleplays anytime soon and if I do, it would have to be a promisingly active one that keeps me interested. And only one... I'm terribly busy with college work and am trying to prepare myself to move to Bellingham (which is closely 2 hours from my current location) this summer so I can finish my associate of science and make a transfer to WWU for a Kinesiology bachelor degree. Woo me...

You'll find me in the Cbox and maybe some threads. I've also been very distracted by DotA and other Warcraft things 'cause I can play that on my laptop without a CD anywhere I go, as long as there's internet for some of the things.

I've missed you guys. Asmo's attitude, Diana's awesome, Myrn and Kitti's affection, Chaos'..um..>>..well you don't need to know what I missed about him. ;)

I'm here to help with anything. Even if I am not RPing as much as I used to, I'd be more than happy to help members out with posts, plot ideas and..well, anything really. My passion mostly lived with helping people during the few years I been part of Iwaku.

GOOD.

WE MISSED YOU FLUFFEH!

KARSIKAN! FLUFFEH IS AN OLDER MEMBER! NOT NEW YOU CHUCKLEFUCK!

Also...this thread is pretty damn old, and it seems Fluffy has disappeared again.

Swifty....go make your OWN goddamn welcome thread, instead of getting my hopes up! XD

Me and Fluffy are like internet ninjas. We appear when you least expect it. >.> <.<