1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi everyone! Newbie on site~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by slyred, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Hello to you whom is reading this. I am a mere writer who, just as you, enjoys a good roleplay. I discovered and began roleplaying about 4 years ago, giving me a good amount of experience in it. However, I must stress one thing; although the span of my roleplaying experience is rather long, I have only started long, descriptive roleplays about a year ago. Please don't let that turn you off from sending me a PM!

I came to this forum hoping to find it a stress and drama free place (which so far.. it seems like it is). I will not tell you my true name nor my age for personal reasons. Just know that you can call me Red and that I am over the age of 18. I am a female with a sexual orientation marking me as pansexual -though, I'm not one to put labels on people.

Fandoms, fantasy, and sc-fi are my most preferred roleplays but, if you like otherwise, I'd do whatever it is that you'd prefer. Just getting a chance to roleplay is exciting enough for me.

So, with that, I shall bid you farewell and hope that you have a great day!

~

If you're interested in roleplaying with me leave me a PM!

2. Greetings, Red! Welcome to the forum!

Let us both go forth and partake in some playing of roles!

~ Ameronis

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pfff! Stress and drama free? What site are you looking at? XD

4. *Shoves Gemi in the closet!* >>

Hallo Red, welcome to the community! :D

5. [​IMG]

Welcome to Iwaku Slyred!