Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

...Hi everyone...it's good to meet you..

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Yatagarasu, Dec 2, 2014.

1. I'm not very good at introductions... But, I guess hello..to one and all? ...I just decided to do this survey...um, I've little experience role-playing so go easy on me please ~bows head~

What do you prefer to be called?
    I don't care....

Boy, girl, or a mystery? ...A person?

How old are you? 17

Are you new to the site but not to role-playing? ...New to both..

Do you like group Role-plays or just a single partner? ...I'm not sure both I guess...

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? ..Curling up on a sofa that jumps in puddles.

2. Hello, Yatagarasu, welcome to Iwaku!~ I'm sure you'll get the hang of role playing as soon as you start ^ ^

3. Welcome to Iwaku Yatagarsu!

4. Um, I appreciate at the welcome. Thank you, HibikiKuraii. It's a pleasure to meet you..

@Red Velvet Thank you, for the welcoming. A pleasure to meet you.

5. New to roleplaying is fun! ^o^ there is tons of fun things to discover!

Welcome to the site, Yatagarasu! :D

6. Thank you, Diana. I appreciate the welcome. I think I might just try to start a 1x1....maybe someone will join, and whilst I gain knowledge I can go into a group.

7. Welcome to Iwaku! Please deliver your soul to me!

8. I appreciate the warm welcome. But, sadly I cannot give ye my soul just yet, mate. I already be cursed with another fate. But, I will keep in touch. Have a nice day, and thank you, Akibahara.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ...oh my gosh we have the exact same birthday. And several matching roleplay preferences. *high five of awesome*

I'd say welcome to Iwaku too but I also joined like two days ago so? Shrug.

10. Oh, um sorry this is late. Thank you for the welcome

11. Greetings! Here's to hoping you enjoy the stay.