...Hi everyone...it's good to meet you..

Y

Yatagarasu

Original poster
I'm not very good at introductions... But, I guess hello..to one and all? ...I just decided to do this survey...um, I've little experience role-playing so go easy on me please ~bows head~

What do you prefer to be called?
I don't care....

Boy, girl, or a mystery? ...A person?

How old are you? 17

Are you new to the site but not to role-playing? ...New to both..

Do you like group Role-plays or just a single partner? ...I'm not sure both I guess...

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? ..Curling up on a sofa that jumps in puddles.

Hello, Yatagarasu, welcome to Iwaku!~ I'm sure you'll get the hang of role playing as soon as you start ^ ^

Hello, Yatagarasu, welcome to Iwaku!~ I'm sure you'll get the hang of role playing as soon as you start ^ ^
Um, I appreciate at the welcome. Thank you, HibikiKuraii. It's a pleasure to meet you..

@Red Velvet Thank you, for the welcoming. A pleasure to meet you.

New to roleplaying is fun! ^o^ there is tons of fun things to discover!

Welcome to the site, Yatagarasu! :D

New to roleplaying is fun! ^o^ there is tons of fun things to discover!

Welcome to the site, Yatagarasu! :D
Thank you, Diana. I appreciate the welcome. I think I might just try to start a 1x1....maybe someone will join, and whilst I gain knowledge I can go into a group.

Welcome to Iwaku! Please deliver your soul to me!

Welcome to Iwaku! Please deliver your soul to me!
I appreciate the warm welcome. But, sadly I cannot give ye my soul just yet, mate. I already be cursed with another fate. But, I will keep in touch. Have a nice day, and thank you, Akibahara.

Reactions: Akibahara
...oh my gosh we have the exact same birthday. And several matching roleplay preferences. *high five of awesome*

I'd say welcome to Iwaku too but I also joined like two days ago so? Shrug.

...oh my gosh we have the exact same birthday. And several matching roleplay preferences. *high five of awesome*

I'd say welcome to Iwaku too but I also joined like two days ago so? Shrug.
Oh, um sorry this is late. Thank you for the welcome

Greetings! Here's to hoping you enjoy the stay.