Hi :D

T

Teags1

Original poster
Hi :) I was instructed to post here first, so here I am :D

Here is some info about me :D

Name: Teagan
Nickname/s: Teags, Twiggy
Likes: Reading, Amethyst, Running and Adrenaline Rushes. (I AM NOT AN ADRENALINE JUNKY!)
Dislikes: Rude people and Spicy food. Aswell as bad books.
Currently Reading: The 'Ingo' Series, by Helen Dunmore and Vampire Knight, by Matsuri Hino.
Favourite book/s: The Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini.
Other: If you wanna chat just message me, or if you want I can teach you some of the 'Ancient Language' from The Inheritance Cycle :D

Have a great day,

Teagan

Hello Teags and welcome to Iwaku.

My name is Tenchi-Roku, the local ninja around here. I'm into free running so I think I can understand your lust for rushes. XD

This sight has alot of RPs to offer, so enjoy yourself.

--Tenchi

*ninja vanishes*

Hello Teagan!

You know eventually you will become an adrenaline junkie. :D It isn't a bad thing though because that means you go out and do crazy shit that no one else would do. Well except for your fellow adrenaline junkies, myself included.

I think I read up to the fourth manga of the vampire knight series. It is pretty interesting I really liked how the classified vampires into different ranks. What is your favorite part about it so far?

Hello Teagan!

You know eventually you will become an adrenaline junkie. :D It isn't a bad thing though because that means you go out and do crazy shit that no one else would do. Well except for your fellow adrenaline junkies, myself included.

I think I read up to the fourth manga of the vampire knight series. It is pretty interesting I really liked how the classified vampires into different ranks. What is your favorite part about it so far?

Well I only just finished reading the first book :3 nd the library isn't open on Sundays. My favourite part would have to be when Zero give Yuki the gun :D Why? you may ask. Well Because she gets a gun :D

We have another member named Tegan! 8D And I have a character named Teegan! Teegs everywhere!

Welcome to the community! <3

Hi, Teags! Welcome to Iwaku. I read the first two books of the Inheritance trilogy; does that make me special? :D

WEELCOMEE TOOOO IWAKUUUUUUU, TEAGSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAVE A COOOKIEEEEE PLEEEEASE!
Spitzbuben_und_Zimtstern_352584.jpg

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
If you need anything, please, do ask! Otherwise simply enjoy your stay!

See you around!
:D

WOW, I feel very welcomed now :3 Thanks for the cookie :D

And Elyd, you should read all of them :3 They are AWESOME :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you (even if I am suspicious of all the Teag-ing going on!).
I've seen you around a bit and it looks like you're getting accustomed to things but if you need help, don't hesitate to ask.