Hi!!!!!! :D

R

Rainbow

Original poster
Hey, I'm Rainbow! Most people know me as Kiki or Rainbow Panda. I was reffered here by my aunt Yuki NightOwl. My absolute favorite animal is a red fox. I'm still a bit new to role play and anime, but I'm still enjoying it! Hmmm... What else.... Oh! My all time favorite character since I was like 9 will always be Kakashi Hatake from Naruto. Yup, thats pretty much 'bout me! :3

WELCOME TO THE IWAKU, RAINBOW! : D
*snuggles and gives a cupcake* ENJOY EVERY MINUTE HERE! <333
POST LOTS FOR THE DIANA AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE! <3

*SNUGGLES THE NEWBIE TO DEATH!!!* >D

CUPCAKE!!! Nom, nom... You're on my happy list now! :3 Meow!

Hello, Welcome and Kakashi Sensei does indeed rule

Yup! :D *snuggles Kakashi plushie* Too much coffee... twitch.

YUKICHAAAAN'S FRIEND~ WELLLCOMMEEE 8D

You, Yukichan, and I shall now collaborate on a secret naruto mission! XD

Welcome to Iwaku :D I'll be your bodyguard while you're here, so if you have any questions, concerns or stuff like that, just send me a PM! :D

She likes foxes, so she's under my protection too.

Daaaaaarn, kid, you got two Super Mods on your side. Now all we need is Torst and we'll be A GREAT FORCE OF POWER!

Anyways, if you need anything, Get me on MSN at [email protected]

OR

on skype at juliajrudes

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the iwaku and don't try to leave. We have top security... *cough* I think *cough* wait what? Anyway welcome to the Iwaku and if you have any questions just ask

*walks off into the shadows*

*rides up on the pintel heavy stubber of a Shadowsword*

So she enjoys the protection of TWO supermods.

A Challenge!

LET IT BE WAR THEN!

BTW I'm Vay and its my job to answer your questions about this site, have fun!

One last thing: Filling out a [url='http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=4]ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME[/url] will help us all get to know you.

DRIVER GET US OUT OF HERE!

*Superheavy Titan hunter reverses out of thread*

GOOGLYBOP!!!

Yay another NOOBIE!!!

Wait why does she get so many protectors? T_T

oh well, welcome welcome, I won't be much help for I'm a noob too. >.<

*see another big red button and grins*

*button is vaporized by a ball of plasma the size of a house*

>=)

Welcome to Iwaku, home of the weirdos. XD I hope you find a roleplay you like and don't get smothered!

Omg! Two super mods?! Holy crud I'm a lucky rainbow! Lol. Sakura, Yuki loves to talk 'bout ya! Good stuff, so don't worry!!! ^^"

I'm too young too fill out a resume!!! *cries* Naw, I will when I get some spare time. :3

Hello there. I'm one of those things that lurk in Insanity people will tell you to stay away from.

Not that you will.

Enjoy the RPing. Any troubles, speak to the staffies. It's what Diana's enslaved them to do.

*Staples a 'FIGHT THE POWER: VOTE FOR DARKNESS, FAGGOTS' poster on Vay's forehead*

*Stares at the ashes of the vaporized button*
I never got to push it.

And you never will.

Instead, have this adorable Asmo doll, that totally isn't filled with explosives.

*Kicks the doll down the stairs before it explodes*

Hey, yeah, I don't come to this area to welcome people too often because I'm lazy like that. I was persuaded into this by the opportunity to do something original with one of Iwaku's most prevalent in-jokes and the fact that this thread isn't yet a week old.

But welcome! To you and the other new people that have been coming in lately! If you have any interest in fantasy at all, it's possible we will roleplay together in the near future. I hope for it, in fact!

(If Asmo shows up, make sure to give him the same treatment as the doll. Especially if you have the ability to make things explode with psychic powers or something)