1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

HI all!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ADracul, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!!

Hope you are all doing great!!:) Well I am not exactly new to this site however, I lost my username and password so I decided to make myself a new one.

I've been roleplaying on a frequent basis for more than 3 years now and also dedicate a large amount of my time to stories I'm writing so yeah, I like writing at length and having plot-driven stories. Most of my writings are dark themed but for those of you who want to broaden my perspectives you are free to so :P

I have actually specified most of my details in my profile and resume to give myself better background since obviously an empty profile does not work out :)

Besides all I have stated above and inside my profile I hope to make some new friends as well :) Requests are always welcome provided you have good indentions that is :P

Hope to see you all around !

Cheers
    ADracul

2. Well hello there Adracul. >:3 Welcome to the community, or rather, welcome back!

3. Ooo welcome back! :D You are just full of words and information. I love it ADracul

4. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

5. *Bows back respectfully* Greetings and thank you for you welcome. Yes shall try to make the utmost of it here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.