HI all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ADracul

Original poster
Hello everyone!!

Hope you are all doing great!!:) Well I am not exactly new to this site however, I lost my username and password so I decided to make myself a new one.

I've been roleplaying on a frequent basis for more than 3 years now and also dedicate a large amount of my time to stories I'm writing so yeah, I like writing at length and having plot-driven stories. Most of my writings are dark themed but for those of you who want to broaden my perspectives you are free to so :P

I have actually specified most of my details in my profile and resume to give myself better background since obviously an empty profile does not work out :)

Besides all I have stated above and inside my profile I hope to make some new friends as well :) Requests are always welcome provided you have good indentions that is :P

Hope to see you all around !

Cheers
ADracul

Well hello there Adracul. >:3 Welcome to the community, or rather, welcome back!

Ooo welcome back! :D You are just full of words and information. I love it ADracul

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

*Bows back respectfully* Greetings and thank you for you welcome. Yes shall try to make the utmost of it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.