1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
I work 10 hours days 4 1/2 days of the week as a vet tech. Some days I come home and just fall straight to bed after a long day, but others I'll come on. I also compete in obedience competitions with my dog, so a lot of my time is spent training with him. The weekends and Mondays are my best days to be on.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Slice of Life, Medieval, Romance, Action, Adventure, Animal fiction (not anthros or furries), a little bit of Fantasy
Hiya people! I'm Shelby, and it's really nice to meet you all (despite the fact that I don't know anyone here yet...). But hopefully that will change, and hopefully I'll be getting into a couple of roleplays very soon.

I love to chat, as well as roleplay, and though I'm new to this site I am not new to roleplaying. Actually I've been doing it for a few years now and love all types of different genres, though I am always up for trying something new. So, as I wander about the site, trying to find something to do, hopefully I'll find something that will keep me occupied. (:

And since I don't really know much of what else to say, I guess that's it. If anyone wants to roleplay or just talk to me you can send me a pm or something. Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Banana-senpai
When you say chat, do you mean chatting to people or chat rp'ing? if it's the latter, well... YOU ARE MY NEW FRIEND.
Well, technically I'd be your friend anyway, but chat rp is my forte. Do you have a trill?

All right a friend!! Chat either way. Both with people and rps. ^_^
I mean, I haven't done too many chat rps, but I'm not opposed to doing them, since the ones that I have done have been pretty fun.

Hmm... I'm not actually sure what you mean about trill... XD

welcome to Iwaku! Hope to have an rp with you sometime!

Welcome to Iwaku: there's a niche for everyone here so I'm sure you'll fit right in! Drop by the Content forums sometime, they're a great way to kill time between RP's

Oh! And there's Chatbox events that you might like! They're usually posted ahead of time in the Announcement board