Hi all!

L

larchy

Original poster
I'm relatively new here, though I had an account years ago that fell to disuse. Now that I'm faced with a year of thesis writing, I decided that what I needed was more writing, naturally.
I've been in love with fantasy and historical fiction my entire life. I fill my spare time with imagining scenarios with OCs and making up stories in magical realms. The rest of my hobbies include digital and traditional art. Hopefully this site will give me an outlet to practice my creative writing and to develop my characters further while distracting from the reality of an MA. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

You can never have too much writing! 8D It makes life way more interesting! Welcome back to Iwaku and good luck on that thesis! O:

• Haha
Reactions: larchy
Welcome back! I agree...there's no such thing as too much writing. Honestly the more you do it the easier it becomes. Words seem to come together with more flow and clarity. That's been my experience anyway. Good luck on the Thesis!! Settle in and let us know if you have any questions! HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: larchy
That's fantastic! Let's do our best!