Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rainalynne

Original poster
I joined a bit ago - but I just now got around to posting a formal hello, so here it is! Hello! Aloha!

I've roleplayed a good chunk of my life so the concepts are not new to me. I find myself enjoying small groups or one x one's more rather than a hectic and unorganized flounder fest of a larger group. I'm attempting to expand my horizon's just a bit and to step out of a shell, trying something new :)

Aside from Dollwizard (if anyone is from there - nice to see you again!), this is my second roleplay site. Nice to meet everyone - I'm sure I'll wander around here quite a bit more and get used to it a bit more. Thanks for reading this and thanks for your time! Have a wonderful day/night and enjoy writing!

Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome Raina :) Nice to meet you !

Thank you for the welcome Elle :) You as well.

Welcome to Iwaku, Raina. Glad to have you aboard! Take some time to look around and get used to the site. We've got a bunch of fun stuff I think you'll like.

Have a cookie.

Welcome to Iwaku Raina! I'm sure you'll find we are a pretty friendly and helpful bunch around here! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help. You should find lots of available partners in the PARTNER CONNECTIONS forums. Have a look around and get settled in and most importantly...ENJOY!!!!

Hello Raina, welcome. (: We are certainly glad to have you here!

Hey there Raina! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your stay! ( ´ ω ` )

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) I appreciate it! :D

(.____.)/

Welcome to Iwaku! Must had missed your thread when I went around welcoming peeps.

Even you need any help with making a story for a rp or a piece your writing I be happy to help. I'm good with factions and characters mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.