Hi all!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nay'ar

Original poster
Hi all! I'm new (you don't say... -_-) You can call me Nay'ar, or Nay... as you prefer ^.^ I'm a girl and I'm 22 but I role mostly as 16-18 year old chara, because I like that age's mind and inside developement patterns: they're not childs but not adults either... so there's a lot of possibilities of developement, isn't there?
Me and Mr. Roleplaying go waaaaaaay back but it's the first time I try something like Iwaku... so... I'll do my best *determination face: ON*.
... What else... Oh, just 'cause I loved how the guideline put it XD: "Soai Calendula" by Ceui is my current favourite song...
Nice to meet you, hope we'll have fun together, and if you want to know something, just ask! :)
Nay'ar

Greetings Nay! :D Welcome to our stuffed community! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^ always good to see new faces.

Hi Nay, welcome and stuff, let me tell you a little bit about my seeeeeeeelf:

-You see I like long walks along the beach at nigh, very romantic
-Im not a capricorn, but Im a scorpio...*hiss and stuff*

...Im just kidding.

Ive been on iwaku for about a week now, its pretty cool. Can get pretty slow at times but theres plenty places to just write till your heart's content. Funny thing is I felt pretty old at 22 and seeing everyone else here still sporting the word x-teen to their age, lol

^.^ Thank you! I actually like Scorpio... in fact it was (and still IS) my favourite Gold Saint... just kidding :P Really, thank you for the welcome!

Hello Nay'ar (did I pronounce that right?), welcome aboard the good ship Iwaku.

Yeah ^.^ you did it right ^.^ thank you! Hope to be a good sailor then :P

its nice to meet you and hope you like it her bleach43.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.