Hi! Alice here!

A

AliceinBlunderland

Original poster
So, I think rping is fun! Yet, I'm a little shy about talking to people but I try sooooo... anywhozile I love to rp but have a limited varriety being that I can only rp as females. But, [PLEASE!] Rp with me!
Here are some Idea's I have:
• A girl is being bullied at school by a boy she's known since kindergarten he has followed her to every school she's gone to but for a year she's moved away and that was the eigth grade year now she's back in the same highschool this boy is going to and shes completely DIFFERENT!
• A girl is working to become an idol but she's known for dancing. She was picked up by her manager after dancing on the streets for money. The manager however,... Is not human...
• A girl is going to a new school in space! She is finally getting off her planet to expereince new things! But, what will happen when she's completly different from the others?
• These twin girls are from a high paying estate. They were always kept to themselves but they joined highschool as 1. The most sporty girl in town and 2. The smartest girl in town! These twins are always confused but what happens when one guy can tell them apart? Or maybe a seperate pair of twins can?
• Fandom- SoulEater, Shugo Chara, Spirited away (after Chiro comes back)

Hi Alice! Welcome to Iwaku. :) If you haven't already, you should totally go post those ideas in the Roleplay Talk section. You can request a partner or group to roleplay with as well. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Alice!
Don't worry, there are a lot of people who are shy here on Iwaku! So the sheer fact you took the time to make this thread is a testament to your awesome!

If you need anything, feel free to send me a message.