Hi ^_^

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
T

ThatBioshockInfiniteChick

Original poster
Hi, I would love to introduce myself, my name is Teresa. I am 21 and live in the United States. I absolutely love writing...well I mean yeah, that's why I'm on here...duh Teresa wow. Anyway I am not a weirdo...I'm pretty sure? I guess if that's what I am to you I don't mind weirdos I like wired it's cool. Ok ok...if im a weirdo that's cool if not then ok. I am an artist, and not one of those artists that are like shoving there art in everyone's face and say "I'm an artist! Look at my art and love it!" and your over here all like "could you not? Thanks!" If you wanna see it then that's cool if not then that's fine.
I am a child inside, I love watching cartoons! All the time! I love Teen Titans (not Teen Titans Go, I hate that with a passion), Adventure Time, Camp Lazlo, Spongebob, Chowder, ect.
I also like other shows like Sherlock...and that's it.
I am also a gamer. I play:
Tomb Raider, Minecraft, Portal 2, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock Infinite-Burial at Sea, Killzone, Black Ops, Littlebig Planet 2, Infamous, Infamous 2, Dead Space, Assassins Creed, Skyrim, Uncharted 1-3 and Aliens.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Thanks you too, your welcome to any of my role plays

Oh hello there.

I noticed that you've opened many threads in the Jump in Section and yet only now you posted an introduction thread.^^'

Enjoy your stay and happy writing.~

Oh hello there.

I noticed that you've opened many threads in the Jump in Section and yet only now you posted an introduction thread.^^'

Enjoy your stay and happy writing.~
I just really love writing XD

Hallo Teresa! :D Welcome to the site!