Hi! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaiyo

Original poster
I am new here and just wanted to say hello o/ My name is Kaiyo and I have been rping for a while now. :3

I love J-Fashion, music, video games, and anime! Feel free to msg me to talk or rp.~

Hope to stay here for a long while <3 <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku, @Kaiyo~ ^^ I see you have been around since Monday, how are you liking Iwaku so far? If you need any help or have any questions, shoot me or any other staffie you see around (you'll know us by our red usernames) a message and we'll be right on it.

Here are some pretty nifty links to check out:
BB Codes are here to help you make your posts or even your info page pretty!
FAQs might be able to answer your questions, if you don't want to message a staffie!
Terms and Rules are a must to check out as well~

If you are confused about how roleplaying on Iwaku works, take a look at this guide. It should cover all the basics.

I hope to see you around, and that you have fun in this community.

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am staff, community maitence as me banner says. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 8 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

"i~whack~you " new bunny!

That means welcome in Rabbit! And so-- wait. What is this you gave us? "<" and "3"

"Less~than~three"
?!?!

~gasps!~ oh no! Oh no no no no, new bunny! You know what that means in Rabbit right? Bad words! Bad, bad words!

Must cleanse with--

~Rainbows to the face with proper ♥♥♥♥♥'s!!~

Yo welcome to Iwaku.

W•E•L•C•O•M•E
stylowi_pl_film_3639286.gif
Hey, my name is Raiden, and welcome to iwaku. Read the rules and follow them so you can stay a long time. Enjoy all the creative minds you find here on the site.
*gives card* Anyway, you know my name and if you ever want to roleplay, hit me with a message.

This thread was made hours ago and I just saw it!!! D: I need to step up on my game. Welcome to Iwaku! Awesome to see a new face around here. If you have a question about anything at all ask all those awesome people far better suited at answering them. If you want to just talk you can always pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.