Hhheyla!

S

Suntail

Original poster
Hii everyone ^^;; um~ a newbie to this forum but not a newbie to Roleplaying. I'm a 26 year old female who has been rping roughly since the age of 14. Doing various types of RP--from D&D to WoD, to online role playing both one on one and in forums such as this one. I am a lover of music of all sorts, as well as brownies, dragons, unicorns, and kitties. I am currently located in the very cold North! Well okay we're not THAT cold :) Especially not today!

I love the color red, all kinds of berries, as well as Fantasy/Sci-fi. I recently just finished watching Farscape, and before that I watched Blake's 7, Babylon 5, and Star Trek DS9.

I'm also a huge fan of Firefly, Dr. Who, Sherlock BBC and Sherlock Holmes (American Movies). I love Legend and Tenth Kingdom as well as Princess Bride and The Last Unicorn.

My First loves were The Dark Crystal, and Animorphs!

^^;; not sure what else to put here so~ thanks for welcoming me here! and maybe see you on the Rpside~ ^_^

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku! ^^

My name is Tenchi-Roku and i hope you enjoy your time here in the forums. :)

Hi Suntail! 8D Welcome to the community!

Hi Suntail! I'm a recent transplant to the Arctic Tundra, I mean Manysnowta. I'm excited to see someone else from the state here at Iwaku! I made brownies yesterday, would you like some? *shares* Welcome to Iwaku! Sounds like you'll find your way around in no time!

Well hello and welcome to Iwaku.
It's nice to meet you, I'm Kitti!
Red just so happens to be my favorite color too. :)

Since you're new here, I have some links to help you get familiar with the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, please do ask!

Hey my Darlin'! It's good to see you at Iwaku. ^~ I'm sure you'll make friends and be in RP's ASAP!
*kidnaps* <3
I hope you have fun here!

Ah! ^^ thankyou so much! I transplanted myself here about three years ago ^^ It needed to happen--had lots more friends here than college :) yays~ *wavies to you from da south side of da city!*
and Ooooooo Brownies!~ between you and Tribs I'll have to dance ALL the time to work them off! *o*

LOL naaaaah that's bravado~ I'll be very very confused soon XD

Hey my Darlin'! It's good to see you at Iwaku. ^~ I'm sure you'll make friends and be in RP's ASAP!
*kidnaps* <3
I hope you have fun here!
I <3 you honey!~ Thank you for letting me come here X3X3 *is kidnapped happily* I'm sure you and will have lots of fun together to talk about ^^V *huuuugs* Love you! ^o^ *wigglesnoms*

*gives you brownies from other ppll to shareee~*

Well hello and welcome to Iwaku.
It's nice to meet you, I'm Kitti!
Red just so happens to be my favorite color too. :)

Since you're new here, I have some links to help you get familiar with the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, please do ask!

Thanks for the links! ^^ they've been helpful already and I will certainly ask for help when needed X3~ :) It looks like there's plenty to do here! and so far everyone's been really nice ~ X3X3

YAY Red ^^ I love Red. My car is Red...my kitchen is Red....^o^

Hi Suntail! I'm a recent transplant to the Arctic Tundra, I mean Manysnowta. I'm excited to see someone else from the state here at Iwaku! I made brownies yesterday, would you like some? *shares* Welcome to Iwaku! Sounds like you'll find your way around in no time!

Ah! ^^ thankyou so much! I transplanted myself here about three years ago ^^ It needed to happen--had lots more friends here than college :) yays~ *wavies to you from da south side of da city!*
and Ooooooo Brownies!~ between you and Tribs I'll have to dance ALL the time to work them off! *o*

LOL naaaaah that's bravado~ I'll be very very confused soon XD

Wait... you... Tribulum... oh. *suddenly very shy and hiding away*

On the bright side, Tribs shared the brownie recipe I made yesterday so it's LIKE his brownies!

What kinda dance?

Oh right, back to being shy and scared. *nods and runs off*

Welcome to Iwaku, Suntail. We just met in the cbox! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Silly Elyd! Suntail is way not scary. *sends tea and yarn and bread*
^o^ I have two Manysnowatian friendlies! :D Yay me!

Hello and Welcome newbie. Drop in to Cbox if ya want to chat. :D

hehe ^^ Tribs is right--at least I hope I'm not scary ^^;; I know sometimes quirky is scary ^^;; but! thank you all for such a warm welcome ^^ chatting with all of you last night was fun~! ^^

I love all sorts of dance! even if I'm not the best dancer I enjoy Zumba a lot! ^^ and DDR...and just regular dancing, and broom dancing...and ballroom...I need to dance more u_u~

Oooo Tea! *pounces Tea* mmmmm the drink of the gods so tastey and warrrrm *snugglesaroundtea* :3

*dashes to this thread and skids to a stop* HA! IM NOT LATE! =D

*looks at the date.* ......noooooo I am late! A day late at that *drops to my knees and pounds the ground with my fist* no no no!

*stands up and clears my throat* Excuse me, I am Tetsuri Tokai *bows* Well to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay here at our community.

Also, I hope you baked muffins! *sparkly eyes* I will be a happy neko if you did. If not, that is alright.

Have an awesome day!

*dashes to this thread and skids to a stop* HA! IM NOT LATE! =D

*looks at the date.* ......noooooo I am late! A day late at that *drops to my knees and pounds the ground with my fist* no no no!

*stands up and clears my throat* Excuse me, I am Tetsuri Tokai *bows* Well to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay here at our community.

Also, I hope you baked muffins! *sparkly eyes* I will be a happy neko if you did. If not, that is alright.

Have an awesome day!

*o* I have muffins baking right nowwww~~ :3 well...I guess more cupcakes than muffins ^^;; devils foood caaakkeee X3X3 mmmmm

and thank you for the welcome~ ^^ I don't mind it being a day late at all~!!

I hope you're having a great day too!! ^^V

*o* I have muffins baking right nowwww~~ :3 well...I guess more cupcakes than muffins ^^;; devils foood caaakkeee X3X3 mmmmm

and thank you for the welcome~ ^^ I don't mind it being a day late at all~!!

I hope you're having a great day too!! ^^V

*continues to look with sparkly eyes and smiles* Yes! and I am having an epic and awesome day/night! =D
Woohoo for being a day late! =D

*continues to look with sparkly eyes and smiles* Yes! and I am having an epic and awesome day/night! =D
Woohoo for being a day late! =D
*o* better late than never!

Mmmmyessssss they are coooollinnggg they need to cooooll faster so I can frost them and then NOM THEM n_n;;; *coughs*